In this section...
- Comfortable private villa
- Superb sea and mountain views
- Delightful pergola for dining
- Shops/taverna 2min drive
- Beach 10min drive
This attractive stone built villa enjoys a very private setting, perched on the hillside above Nidri with superb views across the sea to the mainland and the islands of Madouri, Sparti and Cheloni. This secluded spot is equally appealing to either a couple or a family. There are two traditional tavernas in the small hamlet of Haradiatika just two minutes drive down the hill, plus all the holiday amenities you could wish for at Nidri, a few minutes further by car.
For beaches we recommend the beautiful cove of Dessimi: this is where the Greeks go to eat at the weekend and there is always wonderful fresh fish available. There are views over to Meganissi and the sea is crystal clear, making this the perfect place to hire a small boat and explore the numerous coves along the coast. Back at Villa Anlys there’s a delightful dining pergola, carefully positioned to make the most of those sweeping views. Combining great privacy with easy access to restaurants, water sports and beaches, this is a villa with very wide appeal.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- TV (Greek channels only), DVD player
- Living area with access to the pool terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Dining area under pergola
- Swimming pool 11m x 5m (depth 1m – 2m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 695/19-3-13
- Beach (Dessimi) 10min drive
- Tavernas/mini-market (Haradiatika) 2min drive
- Lefkas Town 25min drive
- Preveza airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
(Simpson Secret Only) Group E – Suzuki Jimmy 4x4 soft top or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
(Simpson Secret Only) Group M – Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We have had a wonderful holiday here, thanks to Susanne & Paul for all their help. Many happy days spent at the villa around the pool, but also visited beaches... Highlights included my son and I paragliding from Rachi to the beach at Kathisma. We also hired a boat and sailed around Meganissi, Snorkeling and lunch which was well worth the money.
Richard, Polly, Charlie, Grace and Isabella – August 2017
Another lovely Simpson holiday with a fantastic service. We stayed at Villa Anlys again this year. Just can't fault the location and the layout. Peaceful and private but close enough to town to.
Mrs Griffin – July 2017
We have been on many villa holidays with Simpsons over the past seven years and they have all excelled. Villa Anlys has to be even better than the others. It's position high up over Nidri town in the hills provided the perfect setting to unwind with only the chorus of crickets and goats breaking the silence. Meandering around the local roads on the first night found us in the middle of a nearby hamlet where the local taverna specialized in delicious meat on a spit and the entire scene was reminiscent of "Mamma Mia". The whole place was alive with friendliness and the endeavor to please.
Miss Baxter – July 2017
Villa Anlys has everything required for a relaxing holiday. Susanne, Neil, Anja & Nikko were all great. We will be using Simpson's again next year. Thanks for everything.
Pam & Terry – July 2017
Hope subsequent guests enjoy this villa as much as we did. With many thanks to the whole team and in particular to Paul who went beyond the call of duty to meet our needs.
Simon & Jackie – July 2017
Villa Anlys had everything needed for our holiday
Mrs Ravenscroft – July 2017
Villa Anlys is in a fantastic location above Nidri. It is in a quiet secluded spot with lovely views.Afternoons by the pool are very relaxing. Lefkada offers great beaches and sea to swim in and some very good restaurants. Our second visit.
Mrs Dewar – August 2016
Lovely accommodation, beautiful setting and very helpful representatives from Simpson.
Dr Hay – July 2015
A brilliant holiday thank you! The villas were both excellent and in perfect locations. Your representatives were friendly and helpful and very flexible. Everything went very smoothly and could not have been better.
Mrs Dewar – July 2015
Villa Anlys is a lovely place to spend your holiday – it's in a beautifully secluded spot, with great views and a good amount of outdoor space. There are lots of interesting places to explore nearby.
Mr Retter – June 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions