In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Mesmerising sea and island views
- Built to the highest standards
- Spacious terraces and large private pool
- Simpson family extras
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
Callista, one of our top-of-the-range Simpson Exclusive villas, is simply one of the finest villas in Lefkada, with far reaching views over the Ionian Sea.
From the moment you arrive, the dazzling impact of these sweeping panoramas is undeniable – and from the generous outdoor spaces and many seating options with uninterrupted views, to the large swimming pool perfect for peaceful pre-breakfast lengths or a game of water volleyball, this villa embraces outdoor living to the full. And early risers will love gathering their thoughts over morning espressos on the spacious outdoor terrace as the sunrise dances across the water.
The interior of Callista is uniquely designed to maximise space whilst offering effortless style to enhance any holiday. It comfortably sleeps ten people within its five bedrooms, all of which come with large windows to surround you with those views even when you’re inside. The open-plan ground floor is where you will find the contemporary dining room, living room and kitchen – the perfect space for celebrating a family get together or just quality time with good friends.
Staying in this Exclusive villa, you can also enjoy the dedicated services of our complimentary Concierge. They’ll be in touch before you leave the UK to make sure you’ll have everything you need when you arrive and can arrange all sorts of extras, so if you’d like a chef to cook for you whilst you sit back and admire Nidri’s twinkling lights below or would simply like someone else to book that boat trip, just let your Concierge know.
And when you decide to venture beyond the private pool of this magnificent villa and sample the local cuisine, there are waterfront tavernas at Geni, a short drive away. Or simply, get lost in the narrow streets of Lefkada’s Old Town, full of vibrant cocktail bars and trendy restaurants to rival any cosmopolitan city. Discover the west coast of the island too, driving through mountainous roads that make way to charming villages like Agios Nikitis.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 5-bedroom villa (sleeps 10)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with satellite TV and DVD player
- Kitchen includes full cooker, coffee machine, microwave, American style fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine, WC
- Sliding doors lead to barbecue terrace, pool terrace and front terrace balcony
- Lawned terrace to the side of the villa accessed from living area
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with twin showers and jacuzzi bath, walk-in wardrobe, sliding doors lead to private balcony
- 3 double bedrooms (all can be configured to twins on request) with en- suite shower rooms, all with sliding doors leading to balcony
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom (can be configured to a twin on request) with en-suite shower room, sliding doors lead to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Private swimming pool 4m to 7.5m x 12m in semi-circular design (depth 1.3m – 1.85m)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K10000553801
- Ayios Christoforos (taverna) 15min walk
- Nidri (shops, tavernas, beach) 10min drive
- Sivota 25min drive
- Lefkada town 30min drive
- Agios Nikitas beach 45min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Preveza airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar* and 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Wow! What a villa. Best one yet. Villa was luxurious and super clean with views to die for.
Jake Thomas – October 2019
Wow! Amazing! Fabulous! Glorious! Awesome! We have had a ball! Nine of us spanning three generations and each and every one of us would love to return. The thought of leaving each day to explore the island was not an easy one but we forced ourselves to venture out. All in all we had an absolutely fabulous time. Can’t wait to return.
The Carbon family – August 2019
A very BIG thank you to the Simpson team in Lefkada. Our family group included three generations and the spacious Callista was perfect for all of our needs. On entering the villa the youngest member of our group (8 years) exclaimed "I am so glad that I'm alive and that I have eyes to see this beautiful place". We enjoyed our days out exploring the island but in truth we couldn't wait to get back to the villa to enjoy the pool and the beautiful views. The gallery of photos on the website are amazing but the real beauty is actually being there!
@deeday_11 – August 2019
What a wonderful villa – fabulous in every way possible. The views are absolutely amazing. Plenty of space for families – great bedrooms, sunbeds and a gorgeous pool. We didn’t wander too far as we had everything we needed here but worth taking a boat trip. Thanks so much to Jo for looking after us and the great team of cleaners!
Callista & Mark – July 2019
Three generations of our family enjoyed a fabulous week at Callista. We all appreciated this wonderfully spacious, stylish villa, great pool and amazing views, a week was not long enough! Our rep, Jo, was on hand whenever we required her, dropping off crates of water and even cakes requested for our grandson’s birthday. The whole trip was faultless start to finish, brilliant!
Jan & Colin Willats – July 2019
Thank you to Jo, our local contact, at Villa Callista, she was excellent as was the cleaning services at the villa.
Callista Houghton – June 2019
The villa far exceeded our expectations. The villa, pool and views had the ‘wow’ factor. We would definitely go back.
Rosemary – June 2019
We have stayed in many Simpson Villas, but this one is the most wonderful in every respect. We have never spent so much time around the villa! Lefkada is a beautiful island and we will definitely be back.
Mrs Hume – June 2019
Our whole experience of the holiday was brilliant, my family and I couldn't fault anything. I will definitely type in Simpson Travel next time I am looking to have a break/holiday. Unforgettable memories had by all. Many thanks for making that happen.
Mrs Conolly – October 2018
Villa Callista is a magnificent property with tremendous views across Nidri bay. It really does have the ‘wow’ factor. We took advantage of the personal chef service and had a very enjoyable meal cooked by Hayley. Once again, all the staff at Simpson Travel have made us feel extremely well looked after.
Rob & Louise – September 2018
This was our second experience in a Simpson Travel Exclusive villa and it did not disappoint. Villa Callista is simply sensational. It is very well appointed with a great pool and lots of varied outside space for sunbathing, dining and relaxing. It has the most fabulous views and offers total privacy. This, coupled with superb service locally, meant that we had a truly wonderful experience. Highly recommended!
Steve Parker – September 2018
We had a wonderful stay at Callista. Incredible views – even better than the website. Perfect for us as a big family group. Easy to spend lazy days around the pool.
The Murty Family – September 2018
Our family rented a newly built villa from Simpson Travel and its location was stunning. We had numerous questions as there didn't seem enough photos/reviews to back up our choice. We need not have worried as the staff at Simpson Travel (both at home and in Lefkada) were superb and answered any query we put to them. We were 100% satisfied with the villa and would have happily prolonged our stay!
Mrs Kirkwood – August 2017
First impression as you walk through the gate – wow! – and it gets better from there! Lefkada is a beautiful island with lots to explore! We made good use of the villa although enjoyed a day visiting Vassiliki and Sivota. Many thanks to Hayley for a wonderful celebratory meal and to Suzanne and Paul for their help!
The Crosweller Family – August 2017
Villa Callista – described by some of our party as 'The Kardashian Villa' – a fabulous place overlooking Nidri. Live the high life and stay here – peaceful, modern bliss!
Mrs Lewis – June 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions