In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful views
- Walking distance to sandy beach and tavernas
- Lefkada town 5-minute drive
Villa Santolina is one of a cluster of three architect-designed properties tucked into the hillside at the southern end of Ayios Ioannis beach. Each house is entirely independent of the others, with its own pool and sea-facing terrace, though Santolina, being the highest, commands the most privacy and the best views.
The villa has been finished with stylish restraint both inside and out, with cool pool lighting adding a touch of glamour to your evening drinks on the terrace. If you’ve brought the family or are travelling with friends, this is an unbeatable spot for a long lazy lunch or a simple dinner in the velvety warmth of an Ionian evening. It’s also a really indulgent choice for a couple, with a four-poster master bedroom and terrace taking up the entire top floor.
We’ve included a car for ease and maximum independence, but the real beauty of Santolina is that it’s just a few minutes’ walk from Ayios Ioannis beach, a kilometer-long stretch of pale sand and fine pebbles washed by famously bright blue sea. If the wind is up, the local kite-surfers will put on quite a display, but if it gets too breezy on the bay you can retreat to the shelter of your terrace in a matter of minutes. You’ll also find a few tavernas within walking distance, with a much wider choice of restaurants in Lefkada town, less than 5 minutes away by car.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channel), DVD player,
- Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- 2 twin bedrooms (80cm x 200cm beds) both with en-suite shower room and WC, entrance via corridor from kitchen
- Double doors lead to terrace and pool area
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm bed) off the living area, en-suite shower room with WC, doors to shared drive
- Double doors lead to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Heating throughout (via air-conditioning units)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Electric barbecue
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.7m – 1.7m)
- Shared drive with the two other neighbouring villas
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831Κ91000457801
- Shops/restaurants/cafés (Lefkada Town) 35min walk or 5min drive
- Beach front tavernas (Agios Ioannis beach) 5min walk
- Nidri 30 min drive
- Sivota 50 min drive
- Preveza airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions