In this section...
- Stylish east coast villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Stylish interiors
- Short stroll to private pontoon
- Walking distance to tavernas
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
Close to the beautiful waterfront in Nikiana, Villa Simi is a spacious and striking villa; ideally placed for a memorable and stylish holiday in the Ionian. The sensational open plan living area on the top floor really sets this property apart, with its jaw-dropping views across the water to the Greek mainland. Blissfully light and airy with a state-of-the-art kitchen, fashionable dining space, supremely comfortable lounge area and seamless flow onto the terrace, it’s the epitome of relaxed contemporary living.
Outside you are spoilt for choice when it comes to fine options for sitting back and soaking up the view and there’s plenty of shade available to retreat from the heat of the midday sun; even the dazzling infinity pool comes complete with partially submerged beds for reclining in the water.
Stairs and a lift serve the downstairs, where three en-suite bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished to offer every modern comfort and convenience. All have doors opening onto the lower terrace, another lovely place to sit out, though here the magnificent views are partially obscured by Villa Melia, one of two sister properties which lie beneath it.
Just a short stroll down the hill gives access to a private pontoon, shared only with Villa Melia and Villa Selina, making the transition from pool to sea a delightfully simple one at any time of day. Booked in combination, the villas afford a wonderful opportunity for larger groups to enjoy this special spot and there are a couple of excellent tavernas within easy walking distance. The beach in Nikiana is a 5-minute drive away, while slightly further afield in Lefkas Town the options for shopping, dining and enjoying a little nightlife are superb.
Lefkada’s inland villages and mountains are unspoilt, authentic and every bit as captivating as it’s coastline and Villa Simi is well-placed for discovering it all. And no trip here would be complete without venturing out on the water; whether you rent a paddleboard, hire a boat, or board the ferry to Meganissi in nearby Nidri, the view from the water is not to be missed.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart 56” TV, sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, Krups coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Pool terrace and seating area
- Lift to first floor
- Master bedroom (200cm x 220cm, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite bathroom, separate WC, safe, Smart 56” TV, safe, access to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm 210cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on requests) with en-suite shower room, Smart 43” TV, access to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 210cm, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite bathroom, Smart 43” TV, access to shared terrace
- Shower room
- Small utility room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Twice weekly cleaning
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Pool terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 3.5m x 8.5m to 3.30m (depth 1.3m throughout)
- Access to sea 50m via downhill pathway and further 76 steps
- Step access to floating sea pontoon shared with three other houses
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1167695
- Taverna 5min walk
- Nikiana 5min drive
- Nidri 10min drive
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Preveza airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
View holiday Booking Conditions