In this section...
- Stylish east coast villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Stylish interiors
- Short stroll to private pontoon
- Walking distance to tavernas
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Many of our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by December 2023. Where prices are not yet showing, please use Advance Registration to reserve your holiday. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Close to the beautiful waterfront in Nikiana, Villa Simi is a spacious and striking villa; ideally placed for a memorable and stylish holiday in the Ionian. The sensational open plan living area on the top floor really sets this property apart, with its jaw-dropping views across the water to the Greek mainland. Blissfully light and airy with a state-of-the-art kitchen, fashionable dining space, supremely comfortable lounge area and seamless flow onto the terrace, it’s the epitome of relaxed contemporary living.
Outside you are spoilt for choice when it comes to fine options for sitting back and soaking up the view and there’s plenty of shade available to retreat from the heat of the midday sun; even the dazzling infinity pool comes complete with partially submerged beds for reclining in the water.
Stairs and a lift serve the downstairs, where three en-suite bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished to offer every modern comfort and convenience. All have doors opening onto the lower terrace, another lovely place to sit out, though here the magnificent views are partially obscured by Villa Melia, one of two sister properties which lie beneath it.
Just a short stroll down the hill gives access to a private pontoon, shared only with Villa Melia and Villa Selina, making the transition from pool to sea a delightfully simple one at any time of day. Booked in combination, the villas afford a wonderful opportunity for larger groups to enjoy this special spot and there are a couple of excellent tavernas within easy walking distance. The beach in Nikiana is a 5-minute drive away, while slightly further afield in Lefkas Town the options for shopping, dining and enjoying a little nightlife are superb.
Lefkada’s inland villages and mountains are unspoilt, authentic and every bit as captivating as it’s coastline and Villa Simi is well-placed for discovering it all. And no trip here would be complete without venturing out on the water; whether you rent a paddleboard, hire a boat, or board the ferry to Meganissi in nearby Nidri, the view from the water is not to be missed.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart 56” TV, sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, Krups coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Pool terrace and seating area
- Lift to first floor
- Master bedroom (200cm x 220cm, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite bathroom, separate WC, safe, Smart 56” TV, safe, access to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm 210cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on requests) with en-suite shower room, Smart 43” TV, access to shared terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 210cm, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite bathroom, Smart 43” TV, access to shared terrace
- Shower room
- Small utility room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Twice weekly cleaning
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Pool terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 3.5m x 8.5m to 3.30m (depth 1.3m throughout)
- Access to sea 50m via downhill pathway and further 76 steps
- Step access to floating sea pontoon shared with three other houses
- The villa is on a steep hill and therefore not ideal for anyone with reduced mobility
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1167695
- Taverna 5min walk
- Nikiana 5min drive
- Nidri 10min drive
- Lefkada Town 20min drive
- Meganissi 30min by boat from Nidri
- Preveza airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – Automatic Nissan Micra or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Villa Simi is a fantastic villa with beautiful views which are hard to stop looking at! The kitchen, living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms are all superb and very spacious. We had the most fantastic week with meals out to local restaurants, bbq at the villa and swimming off the pontoon. We also had three great days hiring a boat out, exploring the coast and went all the way round Meganissi, dropping anchor at various coves and beaches to swim and snorkel, and mooring up for lunch at the lovely waterside tavernas. We also drove to a lovely beach on the west side of the island, and spent another evening, this time by taxi, at the highest restaurant on Lefkada called Rachi where we watched the sunset whilst drinking cocktails and then had dinner on the terrace as the sun went down! All of the above was arranged by our excellent host Yiannis, including boat hire, restaurant bookings, and taxis. His knowledge of the island and recommendations helped to make this one of the best holidays we’ve had with Simpson Travel. Thank you Yiannis and Simpson.
Villa Simi was excellent, an amazing place to pass a week. Yiannis was extremely helpful and his recommendations were spot on from restaurants to helping us find interest things to do on rainy days. Would heartily recommend.
Villa Simi was lovely, stunning sea views. Villa was well equipped and cleanliness was excellent. The pontoon was great, we paddle boarded and swam. An excellent holiday all round.
Super villa! Host, Yiannis, was superb – booking taxis and restaurants for us was never a problem, made the whole holiday that little bit more special. Many thanks. We will be sure to return via Simpson Travel.
Villa Simi was the perfect villa for a week of relaxation, sun, and swimming in the glorious Ionian sea. We were surprised at how spacious the villa was and also the amount of privacy given some other nearby villas. The pool area is fantastic; it's a great size, the water is a lovely temperature, and has phenomenal views. The kitchen/bathrooms, etc. are also to a very high specification and the beds are super comfortable. Better than all the other amazing things about Villa Simi though is Yiannis, the host. Yiannis gave us such a friendly welcome and was on hand at any moment to give recommendations and book restaurants, and also organise a boat day. He even posted some air pods back to the UK which we left behind by mistake! Thank you so much Yiannis! What a brilliant week.
Yiannis is brilliant! Beyond helpful. You can rely on him to get things sorted quickly and he has great knowledge for recommendations.
Villa Simi is an excellent villa located in a very picturesque position with far reaching views and I wholly recommend staying there with friends or family.
Our 3rd holiday with Simpson Travel and the best yet.
These two villas are perfect for two families! They are absolutely stunning and the view with the infinity pools is unbeatable. We had such a brilliant holiday and didn’t want to leave. Villa Simi is particularly special, very spacious and a perfect space to host a bbq for the two families on the evenings we didn’t go out. We had some beautiful meals in Nikiana. We would love to return one day. Thank you Simpson, it was perfection.
We had postponed our Turkey holiday from 2020 and Simpson helped us exchange this for one in Greece when the government was still prevaricating. The information received before was clear and helpful; the villa in Lefkada was fab, with lots of room, well equipped, a pontoon for sea access and an infinity pool. John and Karen were always available on WhatsApp for helpful suggestions and support (and the sun shone!).
John and Karen our reps were a HUGE help throughout our stay. Any issue we had was solved ASAP. They were kind and polite – they even got me out of a hole when I needed help with a travel adapter which they delivered personally! John gave us several suggestions of things to do and places to eat…which we ignored because the villa was perfect and had everything we needed but the thought was there and it was much appreciated. Simpson Travel has employed the right people for the job.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions