In this section...
- Spacious family villa
- Delightful sea views
- Beautiful lawned gardens
- Walking distance to Agios Stephanos
Corfu’s north eastern coastline is one of the most enduringly lovely in the whole of Greece, little changed since Gerald Durrell first wrote about his family holidays. Gleaming, white-pebble coves shelter sleek super-yachts, discreetly opulent villas dot the hillsides and steep, olive-clad slopes plunge into a sea so blue that it defines all others. Our favourite place here is Agios Stephanos, without question one of the most sought-after villages in Corfu, and an idyllic place to rediscover the simple pleasures in life. Days can be whiled away here and at nearby beautiful Kerasia Beach, or better still, puttering along the coast in a small motor boat discovering tiny deserted bays for a delightful private picnic or swim.
Three-bedroomed Villa Sotiris enjoys the best of both worlds, set on the headland between Agios Stephanos and neighbouring Kerasia, with its long sweep of pebble beach. Simply styled and with stunning views, this house offers ample space for a relaxed family holiday, including lawned gardens and wide pool terrace for sunbathing. Best of all, Sotiris is within easy walking distance of Agios Stephanos village with its picture-perfect harbour, authentic tavernas and laid back bars.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Villa Sotiris can be rented along with Bolovinos House to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 3 bedroom house (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan L-shaped living, dining and kitchen area with TV (local channels and limited satellite channels with Nova), DVD and CD players, iPod docking station, fireplace
- Kitchen includes electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Upstairs double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; separate shaded terrace
- Upstairs twin bedroom with small en-suite shower room
- Downstairs twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Stone barbecue
- Swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.95m - 1.75m)
Pre-booked boat hire available for 3 or more days
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local boat hire
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K122K3518000
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas) 5min walk
- Kerasia Beach 3min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Great holiday. Best Simpson villa yet. Love the walk to Tavernas, no need to rely on the car!
The Roberts Family – September 2017
Perfect villa for a family. Well maintained and cared for with great views. Super location and well looked after by Jackie - thank you for the Taverna reservations! We had a great week!
Mark, Sue, Jack & Eleanor – August 2017
Had a great holiday in Corfu - Simpson Travel were extremely efficient from the moment we booked until the end of our holiday. Highly recommend.
Mrs Brockbank – August 2017
Another excellent holiday, we look forward to more.
Mr Carver – July 2017
It was our 6th time back to Agios Stephanos but the first time with Simpson Travel, we found everything to be a bit more efficient, we particularly liked the reps being there on departure. It was the slickest departure we have ever had!. The villa was well situated and very private with lovely views and the garden was beautiful. Jackie the rep was very helpful and Sophia the maid was lovely. We have booked again for next year!
Mrs Southron – July 2017
We are already booked in & looking forward to the exact repeat holiday (for the umpteenth time!) for 2018! Our endorsement of 'Simpson Travel' can't get any stronger!
Mr Gordon-Martin – July 2017
Another excellent holiday, we look forward to more.
Mr Carver – July 2017
Simpson always do the simple things well and they know their customer. This makes for a great experience and a wonderful relaxed holiday. Thank you.
Mr Robert – August 2016
Sotiris Villa is delightful for a quiet, get-away-from-it all retreat in a charming small village which is well served by a good selection of local shops, bars and restaurants and is located in a picturesque, unspoiled bay.
Mr Ervine – September 2015
A week in paradise! We loved the villa. The perfect place to relax.
Mr Fox – July 2015
We cannot recommend Simpson highly enough. From the dedicated BA flight on a Sunday, to the attentive (but not suffocating!) service in resort, our holiday was perfect. This is the 6th time we have travelled with Simpson and the 4th time with them in Corfu; and we have already booked next year in Corfu again as a result of the wonderful holidays we have had with them.
Mr Hillier – July 2015
A massive thank you to our rep Peter - he is credit to Simpson and they are lucky to have him. By far and away our best rep in over 20 years of holiday/self catering in the Mediterranean. No task was too great and he truly made our holiday a breeze.
Mrs Wilson – June 2015
Another excellent week courtesy of Simpson Travel. A beautiful villa and first-rate service. We look forward to travelling with you again next year.
Mr Williams – October 2013
Another great holiday with Simpson and a special thank you to representatives Peter & Bev who help us to enjoy our holidays so much with Simpson.
Mr Smith – September 2013
We would definitely recommend Simpson Travel to others (already have). We had a lovely, hassle-free family holiday in Corfu.
Mrs Deen – August 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions