In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5-minute walk
- Kassiopi 5-minute drive
Stylish and elegant, Villa Eva sits prominently on a small headland, just a short stroll to the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity pool.
The villa also enjoys use of the excellent facilities at our Bella Mare Hotel, which includes a programme of supervised activities for children aged 5 to 11 in the school summer holidays. Two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes and with the opportunity to hire a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, you have one of the most idyllic spots in north east Corfu.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Steps down to front door of villa
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes full cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned living area and bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Barbecue area
- Private infinity freeform swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 0.80 – 1.85m)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Complimentary Beach Life programme available between 5 July and 28 August
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach and tavernas 5min walk
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Always a joy to be here. So peaceful. Lovely breezes. Such dreamy views.
James, Sophie, Charlotte & Elly – August 2019
Just a beautiful place to sit, stare, relax, read and play. Really enjoyed paddle boarding with the boys. Rania was amazing – helping us with lots of suggestions. We’d love to come back.
Emma, Matt & family – July 2019
It would be hard to beat the location of Villa Eva with its uplifting view over the whole of Avlaki Bay and its feeling of space, privacy and tranquillity on the terrace, yet only a 5-minute walk to the beach and watersports and the wonderful Cavo Barbaro local beachside taverna, and only 5-minutes’ drive or less to the lively little harbour town of Kassiopi. Simpson Travel does seem to excel in finding lovely villas in exceptional spots. They also make the 'nuts and bolts' of the holiday such as picking up hire cars and chartered air travel go more smoothly. Rania, the Simpson Representative in this part of Corfu, was exceptional: knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and supremely efficient. She sorted everything from storm-damaged parasols to an over-sensitive smoke alarm to restaurant bookings in the most beautiful places, always with speed and accuracy. For villa holidays, we will most definitely continue to use and recommend Simpson.
Ms Pointer – July 2019
Villa Eva is an amazing location for a family holiday. Incredible views over the swimming pool across the bay. Villa furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Cathie – June 2019
We had a lovely time. This villa is without doubt a jewel in the Simpson portfolio. We highly recommend the hotel beach bar for food and drinks – all reasonably priced and good quality. The staff have all been charming and helpful and Rania, our concierge, has been super – nothing is too much trouble for her.
Stephanie & Christine – June 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions