In this section...
- Delightfully positioned villa
- Spacious terraces
- Spectacular sea views
- Walking distance to Agios Stephanos
This delightful villa sits in the same gated grounds as Villa Ekavi, and shares the same outstanding sea views in this much sought after stretch of coastline. The house is decked out in contemporary country style, with high beamed ceilings, traditional wrought iron beds and crisp linen. Outside, the pool area lets you enjoy the brilliant southern sunshine all day long, with plenty of shady terracing for your morning coffee or a long lazy lunch.
Villa Nafsika's location is excellent - just a short stroll into the village of Agios Stephanos, where you can shop for basic provisions, dine on fresh Greek delicacies with the sea lapping by your feet or hire a little boat to explore this fabled coastline. Kerassia beach and taverna are just a few hundred metres further, or for those who enjoy exploring on foot, there are links up to a coastal path to Kouloura, Kalami and Agni.
Whilst Villa Nafsika shares the same driveway and estate as Villa Ekavi, both houses are totally private and separate from each other. They can, however, be rented together and would work well for larger groups or two families holidaying together but seeking a bit of independence.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen room
- Kitchen includes microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- TV, DVD player
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room leads to sea facing terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room leads to private sea facing terrace
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool 8m x 3.5m (depth 0.9m – 2m)
- Gated property
- Shared driveway with Villa Ekavi
- Links up to coastal path to Kouloura, Kalami and Agni
- Easy access by boat to beach tavernas
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local boat hire
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000316100
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas/boat hire) 10min walk
- Kerassia Beach/tavernas 15min walk
- Kassiopi 10min drive
- Avlaki Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni tavernas 5min by boat
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Ford Focus or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
I would thoroughly recommend Simpson Travel. Every contact was professional, personable and efficient. We had a fantastic holiday that went smoothly and Simpsons has a fantastic operation that is thorough and extremely well run. We will be a repeat customer and are looking forward to our next holiday with you. A big thank you to all Simpson's staff.
Mrs Wass – October 2017
Fabulous villa; really enjoyed the views, especially the setting sun on the hills of Albania followed by the full moon. Warm welcome at all the Tavernas - hard to have a particular favorite! Great swimming and snorkeling at Kerasia and beautiful walks around the coast. Enjoyed the lovely warm sunny weather immensely, including during a great boat trip around the coast! We loved Nafiska and we hope we can return someday. Simpson Travel and Jackie have been great. Thank you. We've all had an amazing week.
The Hunter's – October 2017
Nafsika has a lovely location with beautiful views and a lovely pool. We spent a lot of time just relaxing in the shade. The living space is a little cosy, so not for a family who plan to stay in a lot. But it is all very clean and well-maintained. Agios Stephanos is a pleasant village with five or six tavernas and there's plenty to explore nearby.
Mr Wallace – September 2017
Fabulous holiday our sixth on Corfu and first in Nafsika. We loved the villa - great views, great bathrooms! We've had great weather - hope it's not too hot for those who come after us!
The Hillier's – August 2017
Third time at this villa, rep and staff were excellent and could not recommend the experience highly enough. Thanks Simpson Travel once again.
Mr Girling – June 2017
We have tried the rest now we have found the best, Simpson Travel, from booking to arriving and departing , along with the excellent quality of the Villa , we have had a wonderful holiday. Thank you
Mrs Stevens – September 2016
We had high expectations of Simpson Travel - they did not disappoint.
Mr Malcomson – May 2016
This was the second time we have been on a Simpson holiday and once again we could not have asked for a better service, location, villa, representatives. We cannot recommend Simpson highly enough after spending a week at Agios Stephanos in Corfu, one of our best holidays!
Mr Girling – May 2016
We are now packing up after spending a wonderfully relaxing week here at Nafsika. Lovely villa with fantastic views.
Mr Boyce – July 2015
My children described our holiday as the best ever and that was probably due to very relaxed parents thanks to Simpson taking care of everything!
Mrs Meehan – July 2015
Once again Simpson came up trumps with arranging our holiday. The villa Nafsika was beautifully located with stunning views. The services of the representative (Peter) was excellent very knowledgeable and helpful as were the other staff at the airport. Everything ran smoothly. The welcome pack was excellent and far above the standard of normal welcome packs. Will definitely travel with Simpson again.
Mrs Morgan – June 2015
A perfect holiday at Villa Nafsika, Corfu, it's quiet location with amazing sea views, very comfortable accommodation, beautiful swimming pool and just 10 minutes walk to Agios Stefanos with its excellent tavernas and shopping facilities. To the south of our villa another beautiful 10 min walk the the breathtaking Kerasia beach with its crystal clear water and an excellent taverna for good value lunch on the edge of the water. Corfu we will return!
Mr Minder – June 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions