In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5-minute walk
- Kassiopi 5-minute drive
Nestled on a small headland between The House @ Bella Mare and Villa Eva, stylish and elegant Villa Georgia is just a short stroll above the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity swimming pool.
Two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. Add watersports (sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boarding) available on the beach below and the opportunity to hire a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, and you have one of the most idyllic spots in NE Corfu.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player, telephone
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony and sun terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue area
- Private infinity kidney-shaped swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 0.90 – 1.95m)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach and tavernas 5min walk
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful holiday split between the Rou Estate and Villa Georgia which suited our family of five. The Rou Estate is an exceptional place, which relaxes the mind and soul – so tranquil. Villa Georgia offers a large open-plan indoor/outdoor space and easy access to other places on the island. We had a wonderful day out on San Stefano boats and a trip to Corfu Town by boat which was lovely. We will be going back.
The Coopers – September 2019
We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Georgia. I enjoyed going to Aqualand and going kayaking with my Dad around the bay. We had some lovely meals out. We’d really recommend Corfu and Simpson Travel to our friends and family.
Eve Cunningham (aged 9) – August 2019
A truly fantastic holiday at Villa Georgia. We were more than pleasantly surprised at the level of service (daily maid/towels and bedding changed regularly) that hadn’t been made obvious in the details. The contact from Rania and Gaynor was exemplary. What wonderful ladies. Nothing was too much trouble. The villa itself was beautifully kept and so well equipped. The views were incredible. Never did I imagine that I would wake up and wander onto a terrace like Villa Georgia’s and be able to see such a wonderful sunrise and look onto such a beautiful bay. I can safely say that this was the most fabulous holiday and highly recommend Simpson travel and villa. We will be back.
Melissa Baker – July 2019
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Avlaki and Villa Georgia. During our stay we visited some beautiful places, enjoyed fabulous food and received the most welcoming and friendly service. The villa was kept beautifully clean as was the pool. Rania was always helpful and nothing was too much trouble, she is friendly, resourceful and always has a Plan B. Thank you to all who made our stay so relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. .
The Bailey family – June/July 2019
Beautiful villa in a prime position. Rania, our rep, was outstanding.
Mrs S Bailey – June 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions