In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5min walk
- Kassiopi 5min drive
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
Nestled on a small headland between The House @ Bella Mare and Villa Eva, stylish and elegant Villa Georgia is just a short stroll above the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity swimming pool.
The villa also enjoys the use of the excellent facilities at our Bella Mare Hotel, including a complimentary programme of supervised activities for children aged 5 to 11 which runs from 24 to 29 May and 5 July to 28 August. Kayaks and SUPs are available for hire on the beach adjacent to the hotel gardens and two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. With the additional option of hiring a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, you have one of the most idyllic spots in north east Corfu.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player, telephone
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony and sun terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue area
- Private kidney-shaped infinity swimming pool 5m x 8m (depth 1.1m – 1.95m)
- Villa Georgia guests benefit from a discount on kayaks and SUPs hired from Avlaki Boats adjacent to the Bella Mare Hotel grounds
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Beach Life programme of complimentary children's activities available at Bella Mare Hotel from 4 July to 29 August 2021
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Avlaki beach (pebbles) 5min walk with paddleboard, kayak, motor boat hire from the beach with Avlaki Boats (payable locally)
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Just returned from a wonderful break at Villa Georgia. From the warm and friendly greeting upon our arrival down to the thoughtful touches throughout the villa, everything was first class. Importantly the accommodation was incredibly clean which really helped reassure us that this trip was Covid-19 safe and secure. This is my first holiday with Simpson but it will certainly not be the last. Absolutely superb! Well done Simpson Travel, we will be back!
Mina – via TrustPilot – September 2020
We have had a wonderful stay at Villa Georgia. The location and view is unbelievable, with lots to do both at the villa and on the beach – the pool is perfect, but the beginner hotel pool was a wonderful addition to be able to use and being so close to the sea is amazing. The staff at Simpson, Gaynor and Rania, could not have been more kind and helpful and have made our stay as memorable as possible.
Paul, Jenny, Katie, Tori & Alex – September 2019
We had a wonderful holiday split between the Rou Estate and Villa Georgia which suited our family of five. The Rou Estate is an exceptional place, which relaxes the mind and soul – so tranquil. Villa Georgia offers a large open-plan indoor/outdoor space and easy access to other places on the island. We had a wonderful day out on San Stefano boats and a trip to Corfu Town by boat which was lovely. We will be going back.
The Coopers – September 2019
We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Georgia. I enjoyed going to Aqualand and going kayaking with my Dad around the bay. We had some lovely meals out. We’d really recommend Corfu and Simpson Travel to our friends and family.
Eve Cunningham (aged 9) – August 2019
A truly fantastic holiday at Villa Georgia. We were more than pleasantly surprised at the level of service (daily maid/towels and bedding changed regularly) that hadn’t been made obvious in the details. The contact from Rania and Gaynor was exemplary. What wonderful ladies. Nothing was too much trouble. The villa itself was beautifully kept and so well equipped. The views were incredible. Never did I imagine that I would wake up and wander onto a terrace like Villa Georgia’s and be able to see such a wonderful sunrise and look onto such a beautiful bay. I can safely say that this was the most fabulous holiday and highly recommend Simpson travel and villa. We will be back.
Melissa Baker – July 2019
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Avlaki and Villa Georgia. During our stay we visited some beautiful places, enjoyed fabulous food and received the most welcoming and friendly service. The villa was kept beautifully clean as was the pool. Rania was always helpful and nothing was too much trouble, she is friendly, resourceful and always has a Plan B. Thank you to all who made our stay so relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. .
The Bailey family – June/July 2019
Beautiful villa in a prime position. Rania, our rep, was outstanding.
Mrs S Bailey – June 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions