In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Simpson Watersports 10-minute walk
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5-minute walk
- Kassiopi 5-minute drive
Nestled on a small headland between The House @ Bella Mare and Villa Eva, stylish and elegant Villa Georgia is just a short stroll above the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity swimming pool.
Two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. Add Simpson Watersports (sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and paddle boarding) on the beach below and the opportunity to hire a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni and you have one of the most idyllic spots in NE Corfu.
Please note the interior of Villa Georgia was refurbished over the winter months and new photos will be uploaded shortly.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
New for 2019
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player, telephone
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony and sun terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue area
- Private infinity kidney-shaped swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 0.90 – 1.95m)
- Pre-bookable Simpson Watersports on Avlaki beach
Simpson family extras
- Simpson Nanny Service, Dolphins (ages 7-10), Tribe (ages 11-16)
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach and tavernas 5min walk
- Simpson Watersports available at Corfu Sailing Centre, Avlaki beach (sailing dinghies, windsurfing, kayak hire) 10min walk
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions