In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning stone-built house
- Contemporary and elegant
- Beautiful sea views
- Secluded position
The design brief for Nissaki Bay House was olive-press-meets-art-gallery, and the architect has delivered the goods handsomely with this elegant blend of traditional stonework and subtly luxurious interiors. From the locally quarried stone to the hand-finished, organically-lightened timber beams, no detail has been overlooked and the overall result is stunning.
The house is perched 150 metres from the sparkling blue water of a hidden bay. Install yourself on one of the multiple terraces and you might glimpse a dolphin pod arcing gracefully offshore. For a closer look, you can walk down to the water’s edge via a narrow footpath from the house: here you’ll find two small beaches for a spot of quiet snorkelling or secluded sunbathing as there is no road access and therefore few visitors. The villa itself is wonderfully private, surrounded by a 4,800 square metre olive grove, with unobstructed sea views from all over the house and grounds. Thoughtful 21st-century touches include a dedicated massage therapy room and a mezzanine study.
The house is generously sized and tailor-made for entertaining, whether that means quality time for you and your family or a long-overdue get together with cherished friends. With an outdoor games area, barbecue and plenty of dining and lounging space, everything you need is to hand so you can simply relax and indulge your senses with the soothing warmth of the sun. The house is very well-positioned with its pretty beach, local tavernas, small supermarket, bakery and chemist just a short walk away. We can arrange motor boat hire, or a skippered yacht, giving you the freedom to explore this breathtaking coastline at your own pace.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 10-12)
- Open plan living/dining area; leads to main terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with twin electric wall ovens, microwave, gas hob with wok burner, American fridge-freezer with water dispenser and ice-maker, drinks fridge, reverse osmosis drinking water system, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with King-size bed
- Office accessed by spiral staircase from living room
- Double sofa bed with memory foam mattress
- Master bedroom with Super King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, dressing area; leads to private balcony with sea views
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with Super King-size 4-poster bed with en-suite bathroom, sofa bed; leads to private shaded terrace leading to garden and games area
- 2 inter-connecting bedrooms one with King-size bed and the other with twin beds
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Direct access to the lower terrace gardens
- Complimentary wifi
- Ceiling fans
- Under-floor heating
- Satellite TV connections
- Stone terraces with dining areas
- Portable gas barbecue
- Games area
- Boules, quoits and badminton
- Jacuzzi (5 people)
- Thermostatic outdoor shower
- Private infinity swimming pool 10m x 4.25m (depth .95m – 1.68m), entry steps, automatic ‘teardrop’ water pH balance system
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Yoga stretch classes and musical entertainment available on request (paid locally)
- Local boat hire: There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000559301
- North East coast
- Beach 5min walk
- Bakery/shops/tavernas 5min walk
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions