In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Mesmerising sea views
- Elegant and stylish
- Spacious terraces
- Close to Agni
Perched majestically above the charming village of Agni in north east Corfu, Ioni Agni combines mesmerising sea views with elegant, home-from-home comfort. All the classic Corfiot touches are here, with exposed beams and pale golden stone creating the perfect counterpoint to the intense cobalt blue of the wide Ionian Sea.
The house cascades down a forested hillside, anchored by broad stone terraces offering sun and shade as your mood dictates. The multi-level layout and impressive infinity pool are not best suited to the very young, but for families with older children or a group of friends, the outlook is unbeatable, with the dark blue peaks of southern Albania rising in the distance and little motorboats scudding soundlessly across the bay below.
Sooner or later you’ll probably want to take to the water yourself, and you’ll find boats to hire in nearby Agni, just a kilometre away down the hill. Agni is one of the gems of this stunning coastline, with three excellent tavernas along its shingle beach and exceptionally clear water. You can pre-book a range of self-drive boats – up to 30hp without a licence – ideal for selfie-centred teens or a romantic cruise in search of a totally private swim spot. Discover the other delights that make north east Corfu so appealing, including sophisticated Agios Stephanos and the historic Durrell family White House at Kalami. You can also take a water taxi to Corfu Town or you can just simply amble along the coastal path, stopping off for an ice-cold beer along the way!
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen/dining area with hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, opens onto a covered terrace
- Archway leading to fully-furnished living room with TV (limited channels), DVD player, Bluetooth speaker
- Master double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower, balcony with sea view
- Master bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, sea view
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, sea view
- Twin bedroom (80cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, partial sea view
- Separate WC
Lower ground floor
- Utility room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels
- Insect screens on windows
- Gas barbecue
- Swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.8m – 1.9m) with built-in steps, chlorine-free. Located on a terrace below the house, accessed by several stone steps
- Pool terrace with sunbeds, pergola and shaded seating area
- Cleaning up to 3hrs, 5 days a week
- Mid-week linen change
- Steep steps up to front door and down to the pool area (unsuitable for guests with limited mobility)
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted
- Steep unpaved concrete drive leads up to villa
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK8101001
- Tavernas (Agni) 3min drive
- Beach 5min drive
- Supermarket, bakery, tavernas (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Corfu airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Found the whole holiday from booking to returning a complete breeze! Would very much recommend Simpson and Villa Ioni was faultless with no hidden extras. A very pleasant experience and agreat holiday. Thank you – would love to return next year!
The Cooper family – May 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions