In this section...
- Stylish and tasteful villa
- Light and spacious
- Stunning sea views
- Simpson family extras available
- Walking distance to Agios Stephanos
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Corfu’s north eastern coastline is one of the most enduringly lovely in the whole of Greece, little changed since Gerald Durrell first wrote about his family holidays. Gleaming, white-pebble coves shelter sleek super-yachts, discreetly opulent villas dot the hillsides and steep, olive-clad slopes plunge into a sea so blue that it defines all others. Our favourite place here is Agios Stephanos, without question one of the most sought-after villages in Corfu, and an idyllic place to rediscover the simple pleasures in life. Days can be whiled away here and at nearby beautiful Kerasia Beach, or better still, puttering along the coast in a small motor boat discovering tiny deserted bays for a delightful private picnic or swim.
Angeliki clings to the hillside overlooking the horse-shoe shaped bay of Agios Stephanos, a steep but entirely do-able ten minute walk to the village. Its fortunate British owners have been coming here for many years, and have created a supremely tasteful family holiday home. With a subtle, contemporary colour scheme, stylish modern bathrooms and larger-than-average private pool, Angeliki has an impressively loyal following amongst the Corfu cognoscenti.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 4 bedroom house (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (for DVD use only), DVD/CD players, fireplace
- Kitchen includes electric hob/oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Cloakroom with WC, washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 twin bedrooms (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms; one bedroom leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bath and shower room; private sunbathing balcony with separate access to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Stone barbecue
- Swimming pool 10m x 5m 1.1m (depth 1.10m – 2.10m)
- Pre-booked boat hire available for 3 or more days
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack – only core items provided in 2020 due to Covid-19 (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Local Boat Hire - in partnership with San Stefano Boats
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK8259001
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas) 10min walk
- Kerasia Beach 5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Villa Angeliki is a gem. Set high above Agios Stephanos with beautiful views across to the Albanian hills, it offers privacy in an oasis of peace and quiet. Generous sized pool, elegant patio and a beautifully furnished accommodation where everything one could want is provided. What's not to like? Jackie was endlessly helpful and cheerful and ensured we had a wonderful stay. Thank you Simpson Travel for a great holiday.
Heather – July 2019
This is the perfect villa for a 3-year-old and three young adults wanting a week of relaxation and doing very little. It had everything we wanted and I particularly enjoyed flinging open my shutters, Mrs Durrell-style, every morning and looking out at the fabulous view. We may have been a little apprehensive about the 10-minute walk back up to the villa beforehand, but actually it was our only source of exercise in an otherwise blissfully idle week. Thank you Jackie and Simpson for all your organisation.
The Macfarlane family – July 2019
A wonderful, peaceful week – love the villa, in a superb setting and we had a lot of fun visiting the area and tavernas that we have known for the last 30 years!
Louise & David – September 2018
We had a lovely time staying in this lovely, pretty villa. Initially we were highly anxious about getting in and out of the place but Johnny did a sterling job navigating our way in and out and when necessary. We sat enjoying the spectacular view only to drag ourselves away for delicious suppers in town or boating about. All such fun! Reluctant to leave and very much hope we will be back – Thank you!
The Heggs & Pauls – September 2018
This was our seventh holiday to this area of Corfu and our second stay at Villa Angeliki. It was as wonderful as ever. Huge thanks to Jackie for booking us great tables and water taxis to our favourite restaurants. Super-efficient as ever. We will be back.
Families Moon, Robertson & Green – August 2018
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Angeliki. What a beautiful space – we very much enjoyed the peace and space and spent many an hour indulging in the view and enjoying the lovely pool. We hired a boat for a day from San Stephano, which we highly recommend. It is very easy to navigate and potter along the coastline, taking in the views and riding the waves. The water taxi in the evenings to Kalami was a fun experience and so convenient, as was the boat transfer to Agni for some delicious food. An evening at the taverna in Kerasia, just a short drive away, was an enjoyable change and it’s a great location for boat watching and views of the bay. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy this gorgeous home and for making it so welcoming. Thanks too to Jackie, the Simpson Travel representative, for organising our evening bookings and providing such a discreet yet attentive service. A very memorable stay.
The Honeyman Family – July 2018
We enjoyed a fabulous week in Villa Angeliki. We were slightly daunted at first by the approach, but that was soon forgotten with the amazing views. We hired a boat and were able to visit tavernas for lunch via boat which was fabulous. We were sad to leave.
Ros & Mike – June 2018
What a fantastic time we had! We loved Angeliki, Agios Stephanos and the surrounding area. Jackie, the Simpson Travel representative, was amazing – so attentive and helpful. She booked restaurants, taxi boats and arranged great scuba diving. We will definitely be back – thank you.
Sophie, Molly, Joe, Alan, Simon, Alys & Betsy– June 2018
We had a fantastic week at Angeliki – spent the days either by the lovely pool or on a boat, swimming and snorkelling. Thank you to all the cleaners who were incredibly understanding when faced with the bedrooms of two teenage boys! A massive thank you too to Jackie who organised all our meals out and managed to get us the best tables every time. This was our second holiday with Simpson Travel – the first was to Kalkan in Turkey two years ago. Both times we have been impressed with the quality of the villas and the friendliness and efficiency of all who work for them. Thank you for a memorable week!
Serfozo Family – August 2017
Angeliki was a perfect fit for our family holiday for my husband and I, our three 20-something daughters and boyfriends. The villa is comfortable, the pool and view stunning and a short walk to Agios Stephanos and its tavernas was ideal. So good overall we booked again for next year before we came home!
Mrs Cornick – September 2016
Angeliki is an excellent villa, tremendous view and great location near Agios Stephanos. Large and spacious. Good pool and very clean. Excellent for families. The walk down into the village isn't too bad at all! The best villa we have stayed in so far.
Dr Marriott – July 2015
Angeliki was the perfect villa with amazing views of the bay and a beautiful pool. Walking distance of the port with its choice of tavernas and cocktail bars suited our family including the children in their late teens/early twenties. The local people were extremely friendly and helpful. We will return!
Mrs Ellis-Brown – June 2015
Wonderful views, lovely villa – a very happy week. Long memories for the future.
Mrs Wilson – May 2015
Simpson Travel were outstanding in every aspect of our two-week holiday in Corfu, from the initial booking to the arrival back home. Our representative on the island was excellent in every way and he could not do enough to enable us to have a peaceful and stress-free holiday. Well done Simpson Travel, we will definitely be using you again.
Mr Smith – July 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions