In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Main house with dining terrace and mesmerising sea views
- Five 1, 2 and 3-bedroom houses
- All houses with private pools and terraces
- Sleeps up to 17
- Beautifully maintained gardens and grounds
- Access to Arkoudaki and Orkos beaches
- Chef included
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
Beautifully situated amongst the lush vegetation of north east Paxos, above the glittering waters of the Ionian Sea, The Thymari Estate has a seductive charm and warm elegance that is utterly bewitching. In this mesmerising spot, the Italian owner Federico Spinola has established a luxurious and sophisticated home-from-home; large enough to host a house party for up to 17 family and friends, yet intimate enough to offer a restful haven for smaller groups.
The six exquisite stone houses that make up the estate merge seamlessly with the gorgeous landscape they inhabit, offering all the space and comfort you could wish for and a lay-out perfectly suited to mixed groups and extended family gatherings; ideal when everyone would like a little independence and piece of the island to call their own. To ensure a truly restorative getaway, a chef is included for the duration of your stay, serving breakfasts and a choice of either lunch or dinner. Special requests and dietary requirements can be catered for, though certain ingredients may be charged as an extra, and meals are served in Afroditi's House, the largest of the houses. With its magnificent living room and terrace, exquisite decor and truly beautiful views across the water to the mainland, the atmosphere here couldn’t be more conducive to leisurely breakfasts and cordial entertaining. The other houses offer a choice of one, two and three-bedrooms; all have their own kitchenette, terrace and private pool, are beautifully furnished and individually styled. The elegant antiques, luxury linens and charming boho touches reflect the owner’s passion for travel and eye for detail.
Guests have the opportunity to stroll down through the grounds to either Arkoudaki or Orkos beaches; or even to let one of the three electric club cars do the legwork, though the final decent involves steps and must be made on foot.
The delightful Dora is on hand throughout the day to ensure guests have everything they need for a truly memorable stay; in addition to co-ordinating meals, offering advice for daytrips and enchanting all who meet her with her attentive service, she is also happy to arrange indulgent extras such as beauty treatments, fitness instruction and yoga, subject to availability.
There’s a lovely pathway nearby leading down through the olive and cypress trees to the waterfront village of Lakka – a leisurely 20-minute stroll on the way there, perhaps a little longer on the way back. But the island’s many other highlights are all within easy striking distance; if you’re looking for somewhere to relax and enjoy the tranquillity of Paxos at its most luxurious and joyous, you couldn’t be better placed than here.
Good to know… Completely private and separated from The Thymari Estate, villa Arkoudaki lies within the grounds. For large groups seeking the ultimate Paxiot retreat, the two properties can be booked together.
- Six independent houses, each with private swimming pool and shaded outdoor seating area, offering 9 bedrooms overall and sleeping up to 17
- For details and images of individual houses please click here
- Afroditi's – dining room, library
- Valentino’s – 1-bedroom house (sleeps 2)
- Akis – 3-bedroom house (sleeps 2-5)
- Iva’s – 1-bedroom house (sleeps 2)
- Nikos’s – 2-bedroom house (sleeps 2-4)
- Varvara’s – 2-bedroom house (sleeps 2-4)
- All houses with private pools
- Heated pools (except Varvara’s)
- Concierge service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chef included for breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily (special requests may require payment locally)
- Daily cleaning
- Tea, coffee, milk and water provided in each house on arrival
- Korres bathroom products and bathrobes in each house
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Laundry service available (payable locally)
- Beauty treatments, fitness instruction and yoga can be arranged, subject to availability (payable locally)
- Three electric golf buggies for use on the estate
- The owner of the Thymari Estate has two four-seater hardtop Jeeps available for guests' use
- Beach access is unsuitable for guests with reduced mobility due to unmade paths and steps
- The owner of the Thymari Estate has a 26ft Boston Whaler, taking up to 12 guests, available to hire with a skipper for an additional cost (subject to availability and payable locally)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829k10000478901
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Arkoudaki beach (8min walk downhill)
- Orkos beach 15min walk (downhill)
- Lakka 20min walk (downhill)
- Loggos 10min drive
- Gaios 15min drive
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions