In this section...
- Delightful family house
- Stunning sea views
- Complete privacy
- Recently refurbished
Situated on the edge of the small hamlet of Vlachopoulatica on the west coast of Paxos, Avlaki Bay House enjoys an outstanding position with stunning sea views over its namesake, Avlaki Bay. Surrounded on three sides by a small forest of pine and cypress trees and standing in its own grounds of nearly four acres, the villa offers complete privacy and yet is only a five minute drive to Gaios and a selection of pretty beaches.
- 4 bedroom villa on 3 floors (sleeps 2-8)
Lower pool level
- 2 double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and French doors opening out onto terrace and swimming pool
- Bathroom with bath
- Small laundry room with washing machine
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace
- DVD player and TV for DVD use only
- Kitchen includes cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- French windows open out on to two spacious balconies overlooking swimming pool
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and balconies overlooking the swimming pool and sea
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue area
- Large outdoor area
- Private infinity swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 0.8 – 1.6m)
- Grounds have low walls and some drops
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000406701
- Tavernas and shops (Gaios) 5min drive
- Beach 7min drive
- Loggos 10min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Many thanks to the wonderful Simpson reps Steph, Frances and David who gave us loads of tips on places to go and things to do and even lent us binoculars. Marvellous!
The Saer Family – August 2017
The car hire at Paxos was the best in the world, just a name on the windscreen! Bliss! made a real difference after a long journey. Food on Paxos so much better than Corfu. Loved the island and the location of Avlaki Bay house was amazing.
Mrs Lane – August 2016
Excellent service from all as ever, the boat strike was handled such that our journey on to Paxos was a pleasure. It is so relaxing travelling with Simpson because you know that everything will be taken care of in the most professional manner. Being welcomed back as old friends by the Paxos team on our arrival this May was really delightful. The little gift left for us prior to departure was a lovely touch. We much prefer the LHR Sunday flights. After years of traveling with you, it is refreshing to be able to say that your high standards have remained consistent. Simpson have always got the big things right but it is their attention to the small details that sets them apart from other companies. We look forward to travelling back to Paxos with you in September.
Mrs Morgan – May 2016
From start to finish the service you receive from Simpson Travel is second to none. You travel in the knowledge that no matter how long a journey with how ever many transfers that, even if glitches were to occur, they would be handled professionally, in a friendly manner, and with a satisfactory outcome. It makes the whole travel aspect of any holiday much more enjoyable. On arrival at your destination you know that you will be met by friendly, organised and locally knowledgeable representatives who will cater for everything, and a location for your holiday that is truly outstanding. Our travel operator of choice - personal and professional - unbeatable.
Mr Cudworth – September 2015
A splendid week in the most delightful spot in Paxos. Thank you. We particularly loved watching the eagles and dolphins from the balcony. Snorkeling is fantastic here and we loved every taverna we visited. A wonderful holiday. Avalaki Bay on Paxos, lovely house, beautiful island. The attention to detail by Simpson Travel meant that this was one of the most relaxing holidays we have ever had. Thank you
Mrs Bell – July 2013
Villa was lovely.
Mrs Brown – July 2012
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions