In this section...
- Beautifully positioned new villa
- Delightful sea views to Anti Paxos
- Kafenion 10min walk
- Beach/shops/restaurants 5min drive
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD/CD players, patio doors lead to terrace and pool area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (170cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Outside dining area
- Private swimming pool 4.5m x 9.5m (depth 0.8m – 1.60m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1050011
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Kafenion 10min walk
- Beaches 5min drive
- Gaios (tavernas, shops) 5min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group F, Dacia Duster Hard Top 4 x 4*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group F – 1.6-1.4 litre engine, Air-conditioned, 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Another amazing holiday thanks to Simpson Travel. Villa Moundela was everything that we expected – peaceful, secluded, tastefully decorated with amazing views. I would never visit Greece with any other company!
Lucy, Annie, Lawrence & Simon – August 2019
Third year running on Paxos – which remains fabbo. First time at Moundela – absolute top notch villa. An almost perfect holiday villa. Not quite sure how we could improve it – but must be some way? Enjoy!
Andrew & Fiona – August 2019
This is certainly the most comfortable and best built villa we have been to. All in all a great place, it is a fantastic location to do absolutely nothing, which is what we like to do!
Tony & Inga – July 2019
We have had the best holiday ever. This is our fifth holiday in Paxos and Moundela is our favourite villa. The views speak for themselves. Dora, the housekeeper, is lovely and understands English. Thank you Marco and Emily for letting us stay and thanks to the Simpson team, especially Stuart. We will be back!
John, Ann & Margaret – June 2019
We really enjoyed staying in this beautifully appointed villa with its wonderful views and gardens and outstanding cleaner! Thank you Stuart, Emily and Markos for all your efforts to make this a wonderful holiday.
Gill & Andrew – May 2019
No shopkeeper or café owner was pushy which is a welcome change from other places. We can’t rate this villa or housekeeping highly enough. We certainly have plans to return before too long. Thank you Emily for letting us share your lovely villa.
Paul & Erica – May 2019
Moundela is in a truly stunning place in every way. This was our first holiday with Simpson Travel and will certainly not be our last. If customer service is important to you, then look no further as Graham Simpson and his team certainly have this as a priority.
Graham, Kay & Kit – July 2018
We loved booking the holiday with Simpson Travel, everything from the website design and easy navigation when we first started looking, to how helpful the staff were on the phone and on the ground. We cannot express our thanks enough to Markos, the owner of Villa Moundela, who had some great recommendations and has built a beautiful home for other people to enjoy. Thank you to everyone. We will be back!
Family Anoyrkatis – July 2018
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions