In this section...
- Beautifully positioned new villa
- Delightful sea views to Anti Paxos
- Beach/shops/restaurants 5min drive
- Kafenion 10min walk
- Introductory offer
Villa Moundela sits in 1.5 acres of quiet countryside, with delightful views across the sea to Anti Paxos. Secluded but not isolated, it’s just a 10-minute meander to the characterful hamlet of Ozias, where you can enjoy a drink, traditional mezze and a slice of real Greek life at its one small kafenion. Whilst a further 20-minute walk to the harbour village of Gaios you’ll find a wider choice of restaurants, boat hire and a pleasantly lively buzz in summer.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD and CD players; patio doors lead to terrace and pool area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Reduction of 10% on our published prices will apply to all bookings until interior photographs are available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and beach towels provided
- Washing machine
- Outside dining area
- Private swimming pool 4.5m x 9.5m (depth 0.8m – 1.60m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Kafenion 10min walk
- Beaches 5min drive
- Gaios (tavernas/shops) 5min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 20min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group F, Dacia Duster Hard Top 4 x 4*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group F – 1.6-1.4 litre engine, Air-conditioned, 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions