In this section...
- Welcoming family home
- Comfortable and private
- Delightful extensive walled gardens
- Loggos/Lakka/Gaios 10min drive
- Simpson family extras available
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
At the end of a small country lane on the west coast of Paxos lies Kastanida House, where you are instantly immersed in the natural beauty of this magical island. Nestled amongst ancient olive trees, with the deep blue of the Ionian Sea as a backdrop, this delightful Paxiot house is a very special place.
The outdoor area allows you to absorb the tranquillity of the locale, whether you are relaxing in the sun next to the refreshing infinity pool or reading a book in the balmy shade of the expansive walled garden, a garden perfect for peaceful relaxation.
The airy living area provides all the facilities for enjoyable comfortable living and opens onto the outdoor terrace and blends effortlessly with the original traditional house where the three bedrooms are situated.
A 20-minute walk will take you to the village of Magazia complete with tavernas, café, bakery, supermarket and mini-market. Villa Kastanida with its location and stunning surroundings provides everything required for a very special Paxos experience.
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Greek satellite TV (English-speaking news channel), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (110cm x 190cm beds)
- Small twin bedroom (75cm x 190cm beds) suitable for children
- Shared shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in 2 bedrooms (not in the small twin bedroom)
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Extensive gardens and terraces
- Built-in barbecue area
- Private swimming pool 5m x 9.5m (depth 0.8m – 1.8m)
Simpson family extras
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11 – not provided in 2020 due to Covid-19
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK8180001
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage – due to Covid-19 there is a reduced timetable and fewer passengers are allowed to travel at one time. The first scheduled boat to leave Corfu for Paxos is at 15:15 and depending on your flight arrival time, this could mean a longer wait than usual at the port.
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Beach 10min drive
- Magazia (mini-market, bakery) 20min walk
- Tavernas/shops 10min drive
- Loggos/Lakka/Gaios port 10min drive
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions