In this section...
- Stylish contemporary house
- Light and spacious
- Delightful walled garden
- Beach/Gaios 8min drive
- Taverna (high season) 12min walk
Contemporary properties are few and far between on Paxos and villas for two in equally short supply – part of what makes this intimate retreat so enchantingly unique. Together with its sister villas, The Secret Garden and The Herb Garden, The Scented Garden is the creative vision of Kostas, the owner of Purple Apricot hotel, and the location is ideal for Loggos, Gaios, and the beach that are no more than a ten-minute drive away. And yet it remains a hidden gem, 250m beyond the hotel and tucked away along a typical island track, with access through a grove of silvery olive trees.
However, once you pass beyond the high stone walls of cream-coloured Paxiot stone, you can forget about the world outside and relax in privacy – and a newly planted garden that’s bursting into life, with fragrant herbs and flowers. There’s also a delightful swimming pool and stylish interiors that let in an abundance of natural light. They ensure that this romantic, one-bedroom hideaway never feels anything but comfortable, very spacious and genuinely inviting.
- 1 bedroom house (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan dining/kitchen area with small sofa, TV for DVD use only
- Kitchen includes oven, electric hob, grill, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Couples/adults only
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside dining terrace
- Private freeform swimming pool
- Parking approximately 25m from house
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000532901
- Local taverna (high season) 5min drive or 15min walk
- Beach 8min drive
- Gaios 8min drive
- Loggos 10min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Grande Punto or similar, 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We stayed at the Scented Garden for 1 week in June. It is just the most divine, peaceful spot and it does have a great sea view. We loved the modern villa and garden/pool area & bed especially comfy! Felt very private and an absolute joy to spend time in the villa as well as round the cute little island.
Mrs Martin – June 2017
The Scented Garden villa on Paxos is a beautiful, stylish haven of utter peace and relaxation.
Ms Broad – July 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions