In this section...
- Magnificently positioned house
- Stunning sea and cliff views
- Spacious pool terrace
- Spectacular sunsets
The view here is breathtakingly beautiful: just sea, the sky and the impressive towering Erimitis cliffs. There are very few houses on this wild and beautiful west coast and Erimitis benefits from arguably one of the most stunning positions on Paxos. As the day progresses, so the light changes presenting ever-changing seascapes culminating in the infamous sunsets when gulls and swifts ride on the thermals and the cliffs turn pink and the sea to fire. Outside there are plenty of areas for pleasurable relaxation and sunbathing and admiring the view whilst a 5-minute walk down an unmade goat path brings you to the beautiful Erimitis beach below.
The interior of Erimitis Bay is bright and comfortably furnished and will be undergoing a refurbishment in winter 2017/18 to include new shower rooms.
- 2 bedroom house (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with DVD player, CD player, TV (Greek channels only)
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 5m (depth 0.7m – 1.8m)
- Some low walls make this villa unsuitable for children under 6 years of age
- No direct access from property to beach below
- Erimitis Bay House is not suitable for wheelchair users
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000344301
- Beach 5min walk via goat path, steep in places and not suitable for guests with mobility issues (return 8min walk)
- Taverna 5min drive
- Mini-market/bakery 7min drive
- Gaios 15min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 15min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group F, Dacia Duster Hard Top 4 x 4*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group F – 1.6-1.4 litre engine, Air-conditioned, 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Another wonderful week in beautiful Paxos – the house has been perfect from start to finish. The weather has been glorious allowing for much exploration as well as relaxation. Leona has been helpful organising booking restaurants and generally helping all round. Thank you for a truly memorable week.
The George family – July 2019
Another blissful fortnight at Erimitis. It’s our 14th consecutive year staying here. The greatest change by far is the quality of the restaurant food.
Simpson Traveller – June 2019
A fabulous two weeks in Paxos – the first week at Erimitis Bay House with family and the second week at Asteri. Very well looked after by Leona and Stu for both! Glorious weather, accommodation and much relaxation. We’re already looking forward to returning.
Sophie & Sam – June 2019
After missing a couple of years, we realised this was by far the best place and came back to Erimitis for the third time. So pleased we did and we have even had the beach to ourselves several times (and the path is much improved).
Stuart & Sara – May 2019
We had a blissful holiday at Erimitis Bay House. Calm Simpson Travel staff helpfully easing London cares away into a relaxed island spirit. There was daily swimming in the turquoise sea and snorkelling in crystal clear waters. The perfect villa combined with gentle and hospitable Paxos islanders made for our favourite holiday yet.
Butler – August 2018
Another great holiday made more so with Simpson Travel’s help with everything from the perfect location (Erimitis Bay House) to the excellent reps and smooth transfers. Thank you.
Mrs B Ewart – June 2018
We have loved this quirky villa with its black and white cat called Ellie. The sunsets have been spectacular, and our best times have been evening drinks on the terrace. We hired a boat from Paxos for two days, definitely recommend one! We are already planning our next visit and would like to stay in all the Simpson Travel villas – the service is second to none – thanks to Steph and everyone!
The Cook Family – September 2017
A glorious week in a lovely spot. David (of Simpson Travel) was a fantastic help. All of the restaurants we visited did us proud. All in all, another Simpson triumph! Oh and David's walking guides also great!
Laura, Patrick & Sara – July 2017
Will definitely recommend Simpson Travel. Superb service from start to finish. I cannot think of any detail you overlook – all round excellence!!
Mr Clydesdale – August 2016
This is our second year with Simpson Travel and once again they have provided an excellent service from start to finish. We cannot praise the company and in particular their staff enough. Their professionalism is commendable. Kate, our representative in Paxos, was absolutely amazing and we cannot thank her enough for all her help. We would not use another company to book our holidays. Why would we when we already use the best!
Mrs Jones – July 2016
Location, location, location – so true! This is a truly wonderful spot and we never tired of soaking up the sun, sea, pool, beach, birds and fireflies from this exceptional villa.
Mr Kuntze – May 2015
Mr Thomas – September 2014
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The house, the views, the beaches and the island are all wonderful!
The Jovele Family – July 2014
This was our first visit to Paxos and we hope it is not our last. We chose the villa because of the website photos and it has truly exceeded our expectations – as everything about this holiday has. We can honestly say we did not have a bad day/meal/encounter.
The Fitton Family – June 2014
Best villa outlook on the island and watch out for the wonderful sight of the fireflies. The reps, Frances and Peter, are too good to be true – lovely people and excellent hosts and so helpful.
Mrs Williams – May 2014
Erimitis Bay House is in a stunning location, the villa itself is great but it's actually totally eclipsed by the amazing views over the the sea, the cliffs opposite, the small cove below and the wonderful sunsets. You really don't need to go anywhere, it's the perfect location to get away from it all and relax. The Simpson Travel staff and the villa owner were great, unobtrusive but available if needs be. Almost don't want to tell people about this one – it's a real treasure and I hope to go back some time.
Ms Newcombe – June 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions