In this section...
- Stylish villa with direct access to the water
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Bathing platform
- 1-bedroom annexe
- Chef included
- Walking distance to Lakka
Paxos is renowned for the exquisite clarity of its waters and the blissfully relaxed island vibe that has been attracting artists, poets and musicians for decades. Arkoudaki is a glorious celebration of both; a charmingly individual bohemian retreat with direct access to the sea, within walking distance of Lakka and its pretty shops and waterfront tavernas.
Set just above the shoreline, the beautifully maintained gardens and pathways surrounding the property are very much at one with their island setting, subtly crafted amongst the olive groves and leading to a series of outdoor terraces, some with spectacular views across the sea to the Greek mainland, others cocooned amongst the trees. Steps lead directly down to the rocky headland and Arkoudaki Beach beyond, whilst an 8-minute stroll south through the grounds and along the coast brings you to Orkos Beach, another magical cove in which to while away the hours and days. Between these two idylls, a rocky headland with swimming platform and shaded area reserved for Arkoudaki guests adds to the bathing options, and snorkelling from one gin-clear cove to another is an experience not to be missed.
Inside the villa, an eclectic blend of antiques, modern classics and one-of-a-kind artworks give the place a real artistic flair, with some retro touches creating a sense of fun and adding to the boho-chic appeal. The spacious living area leads to a wonderful covered terrace with mesmerizing Ionian views; comfortable outdoor living is very much the order of the day, with plenty of atmospheric options for entertaining. The accommodation lends itself perfectly to mixed groups and multi-generational families, with four bedrooms in the main house, a one-bedroom annexe with private terrace and a single en-suite bedroom adjacent to the kitchen. A private chef serving daily breakfast and a choice of either lunch or dinner is included in the price and indulgent extras including massage and yoga can be requested locally for the ultimate in relaxation. Arkoudaki is very special - the perfect choice for free spirits seeking a discreet and stylish villa by the sea.
- Single storey 4-bedroom villa with 1-bedroom annexe (sleeps 9)
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room (separate from house)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (accessed externally)
- Double bedroom (accessed externally)
- Single bedroom (accessed externally)
- Shared shower room
- 50m from main house and down 25 steps
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Fridge and coffee maker
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Pergola and dining terrace
- Staff cottage
- Tented sunbathing area on the rocks
- Swimming platform on Arkoudaki beach with cool bag and drinks
- The owner of Arkoudaki supplies a Group A car and a Jeep for guests' use
- Beach access is unsuitable for guests with reduced mobility due to unmade paths and steps
- Concierge service
- Chef included for breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily (special requests may require payment locally)
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service available
- Beauty treatments, fitness instruction and yoga can be arranged, subject to availability (payable locally)
Arkoudaki boat rental
- Speed boat 29’ (9m), single 200h diesel engine, includes captain
- Sailing boat 43’ (13m), includes captain
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829k10000478901
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Arkoudaki beach 3min walk (61 steps)
- Orkos beach 12min walk
- Lakka 20min walk (return uphill slightly longer)
- Loggos 10min drive
- Gaios 15min drive
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions