In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- North east Corfu location
- Spectacular sea views
- Stylish and contemporary
- Versatile accommodation with separate annexe
- Walking distance to Kerassia beach
Elegant living awaits at this exceptional villa overlooking the stunning Ionian coastline in north east Corfu. The contemporary accommodation has been thoughtfully designed to sit in perfect harmony with the beautiful surroundings, offering privacy, comfort and sensational sea views from almost every room. The careful use of local stone and natural materials add to the feel of a home at one with its environment, with high-quality fittings and discrete mod-cons creating a real sense of exclusive style and bespoke luxury.
Kitchen and living areas are connected by a large shaded dining terrace, affording a wonderful sense of flow and from here, steps lead down to the truly outstanding freeform infinity pool - the perfect backdrop for alfresco living.
The versatile layout makes Villa Klymene an ideal choice for families with older children and teenagers or those looking for a sophisticated multi-generational escape where everyone can spread their wings and enjoy a little space, peace and relaxation. Set back from the pool terrace, a separate annexe contains two charming twin/double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms and lovely views across the pool towards the sea. On a lower level, the en-suite master bedroom has its own delightful terrace and a further double/twin with en-suite shower connects to a smaller room with bunk beds, ideal for a group of children or use as a family suite. And when the view alone is not enough, there’s also an inviting cinema room, with plenty of comfy seating to host a movie night to remember.
Villa Klymene is perfectly placed for exploring Corfu’s many attractions but if you prefer to stay closer to home, a 15-minute amble down through the olive groves will take you to delightful Kerassia beach and its excellent seafront taverna. And in the evening, head for fashionable Agios Stephanos, about 10 minutes away by car, and enjoy a cocktail by the water at one of the charming bars and restaurants, where the nightlife sparkles gently to reflect the upmarket credentials of this exclusive part of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 8 adults and 2 children)
- Living room/reading room
- Kitchen with oven, induction hob, Nespresso machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, small fridge
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm) with en-suite bathroom (step in bath and shower), leads out to private terrace
- Twin bedroom (85cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request)
- Children’s bedroom with bunk beds
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool towels provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Gas barbecue
- Cinema room with high-tech projector
- Bluetooth surround speakers
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private freeform infinity swimming pool 14m x 4.5m (depth 1.4m), access via steps
- Unpaved concrete road leads to villa
- Children under 5 years are not permitted
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Supermarket 10min walk
- Taverna (Kerassia) 15min downhill walk
- Beach (Agios Stephanos) 10min drive
- Beach (Kerassia) 15min drive
- Kassiopi 15min drive
- Corfu town and airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra, and 1 Group L, Ford Focus, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions