In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stylish contemporary interiors
- Spectacular sea views throughout
- Private pool
- Walking distance to beach
There’ll be no arguments over the room with a view at this wonderfully situated four-bedroom villa; all enjoy the same magnificent outlook across North East Corfu’s spectacular coastline. Contemporary style and refined good taste are woven into the DNA of the building and it’s no surprise to learn that it is owned by an architect and her furniture-maker husband, both skillsets evident in the sleek design and beautifully crafted furnishings that make the villa such a joy to inhabit.
Single storey, with a breathtaking glass façade to bring in the view, the villa interiors are immaculate, uncluttered and finished to the highest specification. All four double bedrooms are en-suite, each with tv and access onto a terrace running the length of the villa. The open plan living area has comfort and sophistication at its heart and alfresco entertaining couldn’t be easier thanks to the easy flow between the cool interior and elegant terrace, where a variety of appealing options promote sitting out, dining out, or stretching out – as the mood dictates. The stunning infinity pool makes bathing in this astonishing landscape a truly immersive experience and as the sun sets, the wide blue yonder is framed by the distant mountains of Albania turning gently from gold to pink.
Amidst the lush Mediterranean flora and fauna that distinguishes Corfu as Greece’s Emerald Isle, Hanassa’s tranquil hillside location is hard to beat. A gentle stroll along the coastal path will take you down to two of the island’s most idyllic coastal villages, with their notable beaches and popular tavernas. Agni Bay is the livelier of the two, with three excellent tavernas to choose from, while sleepy Kalami Bay is home to The White House, former home of the Durrell family and the inspiration behind ‘My Family and Other Animals’. For a luxury holiday in the most atmospheric and fashionable corner of the island, you couldn’t pick a better spot.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 4 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large living/dining room with Smart TV (limited satellite channels)
- Fully-fitted kitchen includes cooker, ceramic hob, double fridge-freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining terrace with barbecue
- Master double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed), TV, open plan en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower
- 3 double bedrooms (160cm x 200cm beds) all with TV and en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms lead out to pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Ceiling fan in all bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Private infinity swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.1m – 1.5m)
- Gated property
- Parking for two cars
- Security deposit (£1,500) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000506701
- Yaliskari Beach 10min walk via footpath
- Agni Beach 8min drive
- Kalami Beach/tavernas/mini market 20min walk/5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We have just returned from a fabulous week in Corfu. It was a week of pure heaven. The escape we had all been dreaming of for months and months. Team Simpson. Bravo. You got us to Corfu. You got us back. The villa was a triumph. And the concierge service throughout seamless. We just didn’t want to leave. Thank you.
Giles Morgan – August 2021
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions