Simpson Nanny Service
Our private nanny service in Corfu brings the highest level of childcare directly to your door.
All our nannies are English speaking, DBS checked and undergo a rigorous selection process.
They must hold a UK qualification to CACHE L3 standard or equivalent and have a minimum of 2 years childcare experience.
To ensure the success of our service, our nannies must also show a demonstrable affinity with children and young people and a proven commitment to their welfare and happiness.
Our nanny service is available for full or half-days, 6 days per week.
Full-day nanny service
Our full-day nanny service offers eight hours of continuous childcare between the hours of 9am and 8pm, six days a week (Monday to Saturday). Choose the eight-hour span that works best for you, making time for long lie-ins or lazy afternoons by the beach, with or without the little ones in tow. And if you're in need of a grown-up evening out, our nanny will be happy to adapt her hours to include a three hour babysit; available until 10pm, three times a week.
Priced at £600 for the week, our full-day nanny service must be pre-booked and is subject to availability.
Half-day nanny service
Our half-day nanny service offers three hours of childcare between the hours of 9am and 12pm or 2pm and 10pm, six days a week. Choose three consecutive morning sessions and three consecutive afternoon/evening sessions and make time for all the family to do the things they really love.
Priced at £375 for the week, our half-day nanny service must be pre-booked and is subject to availability.
Good to know
- Available in Corfu at the Bella Mare Hotel, The Rou Estate, Villa Eva, Villa Georgia, The House @ Bella Mare, Emily’s House, Leonora’s House, Angeliki, Villa Christianna, Diamantina, Rahi, Villa Sotiris, Ekavi and Nafsika.
- Our nanny service is available to children over the age of 6 months with a maximum ratio of three children to one nanny.
- Only one child under the age of 1 year is allowed per group.
- All childcare must take place within the grounds of the villa, the Bella Mare Hotel or The Rou Estate (as applicable), unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Your nanny will assist with mealtimes but cannot take responsibility for cooking or preparing meals.
- Simpson nannies are not expected to undertake any housekeeping duties.
- Regretfully, we are unable to offer a refund if your child is unwell or if you choose to cancel the nanny service for any other reason beyond our control.
- If, due to staff illness or for any reason, it is not possible to provide suitable care for your child, Simpson Travel reserves the right to withdraw the service and offer a pro-rata refund.
- Please let us know of any special needs at the time of booking so we can put you in touch with our specialist childcare team to discuss your particular requirements.