Simpson Beach Life
Bring me sunshine...
BRING ME SUNSHINE...
In the school summer holidays, we make beach life a breeze with an inspiring programme of supervised activities sure to keep children aged 5-11 entertained. Held at our Bella Mare and GK Beach hotels, parents can kick back and unwind while the children make new friends and enjoy pool games, treasure hunts, movie nights and more under the expert supervision of our childcare team.
The glorious beachfront setting is the perfect venue for a memorable family holiday where the grown-ups enjoy a little down time too; relax with a drink at the bar while the youngsters make a splash or join them out on the water and prove that youth is wasted on the young.
BEACH LIFE IN BRIEF
- Available in Corfu from 3 July to 28 August for guests of Bella Mare Hotel, The House @ Bella Mare, Villa Eva and Villa Georgia
- Available in Crete from 5 July to 30 August for guests of GK Beach Hotel.
- A complimentary programme of supervised activities for children aged 5–11
- Garden games and table-tennis available
- No pre-booking required
- Operates 5 days a week
- Sample activities include T-shirt design, mocktail making, scavenger hunts, table football, arts and crafts, beach chill outs, pool games, table tennis, cookery and a movie night.
Weekly timetable of supervised activities run by fully-trained staff
No need to pre-book; register and sign up on arrival
Sessions last approximately 2 hours
Four activity sessions a week guaranteed (including one evening)
Additional sessions may be available on request
All activities subject to availability