In this section...
- Beautiful enclosed gardens
- Large private pool
- Family friendly
- Close to Skopelos Town
Skopelos is deservedly celebrated for its unspoilt green landscapes, but villas with lawns are still surprisingly tricky to find! We’re therefore delighted to have tracked down this very attractive family property near Skopelos Town, set in its own walled gardens, complete with grassy play spaces, semi-tropical plants and an immaculate free-form swimming pool. These enclosed gardens create a lovely private world for your family to enjoy, with the island’s trademark verdant hills as a backdrop. This is the perfect spot for relaxed family evenings, with a large barbecue area and plenty of room for children to kick a ball or play in the pool right up until dinner is ready on the terrace.
The interiors are light-filled, contemporary and practical, with en-suite bathrooms throughout making Kamberi a good choice for several couples as well as a family group. The other great attraction here is the location, mid-way between Skopelos Town and Stafilos, where you’ll find the nearest beach. Agnondas, a small fishing port with three waterfront tavernas and another little beach, is just a ten-minute drive, whilst the much-photographed Limnonari cove is a further five minutes or so in the same direction. Skopelos Town enjoys special status as a ‘traditional settlement of outstanding beauty’, but that’s not to say that there isn’t plenty to do here; lose yourself in the maze of back streets behind the buzzy harbour or hire a little motor boat and see Greece’s own ‘Emerald Isle’ from a delightfully different perspective.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with Smart TV, DVD, doors to outdoor dining terrace
- Kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms (140cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower rooms, access to terrace
- Double bedroom (140cm x 200cm bed)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 8m x 10m (depth 1.60m – 2.10m) with integrated Jacuzzi (depth 0.95cm)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Supermarkets 5min drive
- Beach (Stafilos) 5min drive
- Tavernas (Skopelos Town)10min drive
- Transfer Skiathos airport to Skopelos port 2hrs
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Hyundai Atos or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Hyundai Accent or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Hyundai Atos or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group B – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group G – Automatic Hyundai Accent or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A trip to this idyllic location – wonderfully green, unspoilt and peaceful – is about enjoying a world which moves at a different pace. Skopelos Town is a Traditional Settlement of Outstanding Beauty and you’ll find Ottoman and Venetian influences in the island’s 300 monasteries and churches. However, from the mountains and deep pine and horse chestnut woods at the island’s heart to the tiny coves, sleepy beaches and abundant wildlife, this is truly a destination for nature lovers and the romantic at heart.
Choose a luxury villa in Skopelos and you'll soon understand why they filmed Mamma Mia! here.
View holiday Booking Conditions