In this section...
- Delightfully private villa
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Spacious and comfortable
- Beach, tavernas, mini-market 7-minute walk
A comfortable, attractive villa, within walking distance of the sea, is many people’s idea of a perfect holiday. Villa Geraki is just a short stroll from Panormos, one of Skopelos’ most beautiful beaches, with its stunning turquoise waters and tavernas, renowned for home-cooked food.
The villa stands in its own beautiful landscaped gardens, with a wide, well-shaded terrace for eating out and a good-sized swimming pool. Surrounded by cypresses, olive and fruit trees and with views of distant hills, this is a particularly attractive place to relax in privacy and tranquillity.
From the villa it is possible to drive to Skopelos Town with its waterfront cafés, restaurants and shops, and the small traditional village of Glossa, a warren of tiny streets, old houses and overhanging wooden balconies.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with Satellite TV (news channels only) and DVD player
- Access to outdoor dining area and swimming pool
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (190cm x 160cm bed) with one private balcony and one shared balcony
- Twin bedroom (200cm x 100cm beds) with shared balcony
- Complimentary wifi
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Safety deposit box
- Private swimming pool 6m x 3m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Boat hire available from mid-June to mid-September (weather permitting)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0726K100301801
- Beach/tavernas/mini-market (Panormos) 7min walk
- Skopelos Town 20min drive
- Transfer Skiathos airport to Skopelos port 2hrs
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Hyundai Atos or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Hyundai Accent or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group B – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group G – Automatic Hyundai Accent or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a joy, what a delight! Our family’s first visit to Skopelos. Villa Geraki proved to be everything that we wished. Adjusting to the ‘wildlife’ was the only obstacle we encountered. The netting on the windows was invaluable as was the air-conditioning. The swimming was truly memorable wherever we went. We climbed, we drove and we ate all over the island. Nothing disappointed and we would love to come again soon. Marcia always a great source of information and assistance. Our only real regret is that we were only here for one week. This environment deserves more time.
Andrew, Wendy, Natalie & Ruairi – July 2018
Villa Geraki is a haven of peace. All the tavernas in the town are typically Greek and very good value. Marcia seems to go that extra mile that ensures your stay is a memorable one. She is a star!
Jan & Jamie – September 2017
We had a great time at Villa Geraki. Read a lot of books, swam in the pool, worked our way through the tavernas on Panormos beach. Marcia from Simpson Travel was great and knows everything. Hope you love this like we did.
Mr Greenstreet – July 2016
Our holiday in Skopelos with Simpson Travel was one of the most relaxing and smootly organised fortnights we have had in the last 40 years. Thank you.
Mr Roberts – July 2016
We have had a fantastic week at the villa. On arrival we were met at the airport by Simpson Travel reps, put on the boat to Skopelos and met by Marcia. Great service. Marcia has been really helpful. The villa is beautiful, we had a very relaxing week and we were lucky with the weather. We are planning to come back next year!
Ms Evans – May 2016
We were made to feel very special by Simpson Travel from our very first phone enquiry to the end of an amazing week away.
Mrs Crozier – August 2015
We had a fantastic holiday, the villa was lovely and Simpson Travel was very professional and well organised, booking was easy and stress free.
Mrs Buckley – July 2015
Had a lovely relaxing week – the villa is very comfortable with everything we needed. Lots of birds in the garden, and at night we saw a hedgehog and a toad. We could hear a Scops owl hooting every night but no sighting. Enjoyed many of the tavernas recommended by Marcia and previous guests. The monasteries in the south-east were well worth a visit with fantastic views of Skopelos Town.
The Crosbie Family – September 2014
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely villa. We had the best couple of weeks exploring the island and spent more time in the water of one sort or another than on land.
The Beauchamp Family – July 2014
The owners of Villa Geraki, Evandolia and Dimitri, are a lovely helpful couple.
Mr Lovelock – September 2013
My husband and I were impressed with the smooth running of our journey to and from the villa, the quality and location of the villa and the accessibility and helpfulness of Marcia, the rep, on Skopelos.
Mrs Allsop – September 2013
This was our first time to Skopelos and a good time was had by all. The villa was well equipped and in a lovely situation. We returned to the UK refreshed and relaxed.
Mrs Dean – August 2013
Villa Geraki was lovely, very private and in almost a perfect location. We took great pleasure in picking the ripening figs for breakfast and spending hours in the pool. This is the second time that we have travelled with Simpson Travel and we know that we can trust them to deliver a high quality holiday that we will remember for many, many years.
Mr Turner – July 2013
This was our first holiday with Simpson Travel. We were really impressed. Villa Geraki has been perfect.
Mr Harrison – July 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A trip to this idyllic location – wonderfully green, unspoilt and peaceful – is about enjoying a world which moves at a different pace. Skopelos Town is a Traditional Settlement of Outstanding Beauty and you’ll find Ottoman and Venetian influences in the island’s 300 monasteries and churches. However, from the mountains and deep pine and horse chestnut woods at the island’s heart to the tiny coves, sleepy beaches and abundant wildlife, this is truly a destination for nature lovers and the romantic at heart.
Choose a luxury villa in Skopelos and you'll soon understand why they filmed Mamma Mia! here.
View holiday Booking Conditions