In this section...
- Superbly positioned villa
- Outstanding island and sea views
- Stylish and comfortable
- Walking distance to taverna
The Round House offers a unique experience. A circular tower, designed by its proud Paxiot owners from traditional island stone, is finished to the highest quality.
This most unusual, comfortable and beautifully designed property offers an open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor with a central spiral staircase leading upstairs to the two bright and airy bedrooms from where there are the most splendid views of the island and out to sea.
The spacious outside living area offers plenty of shade for lazy lunches and barbecues before cooling off in the refreshing infinity pool.
Although only five minutes’ drive from Gaios and the nearest beach, there are some marvellous walks in the surrounding area.
The Round House, Villa Asteri, Kyparissi and Villa Kalithea are all positioned on the same hillside and whilst maintaining independence and privacy, they can be rented together to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
Villa Asteri, Villa Kalithea, Kyparissi and The Round House are all positioned on the same hillside and whilst maintaining independence and privacy, they can all be rented together to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- See more at: http://www.simpsontravel.com/greece-holidays/paxos/villas/villa-asteri#sthash.QDT2W0YE.dpuf
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen with TV (for DVD use only), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen with full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- French doors lead from living area to pool terrace
- Spiral staircase leads up to bedrooms
- Double bedroom (150cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- WC and washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Built-in barbecue area
- Private infinity swimming pool 5m x 8.5m (depth 0.80m – 1.75m)
The Round House is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK81790001
- Taverna 8min walk (high season only)
- Taverna 20min walk
- Beach 5min drive
- Gaios 5min drive
- Loggos 8min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Yet another very happy and relaxing holiday at Aloni Villa and The Round House – one of many holidays enjoyed since the early days of 'Simply Crete' in the mid-80s! Of course, we could arrange a holiday independently – but why would we? Booking with Simpson Travel is akin to having the best insurance cover possible, providing total reassurance that should a problem arise it will be dealt with efficiently and satisfactorily. Great holidays with peace of mind is a winning combination – looking forward to our next.
D & M Black – September 2018
After a 5-year building project of two houses plus a wedding in our new house we came away for a rest! Simpson Travel does this beautifully – secluded, quiet villa and well looked after by Steph and the team. During our time here we hardly left the poolside.
Hugh & Sandy – September 2017
We would use Simpson Travel again, they cannot do enough for you.
Mrs Hunt – July 2017
It's the combination of amazing locations, and attitude of the Simpson Travel team, that make taking a holiday with this company so special.
Mrs Nicholson – July 2017
A great time to visit Paxos – weather was perfect, not too hot and the 'ankle biters' are still at school. The villa is lovely, Paxos is lovely and every restaurant we ate at was nice. All in all a brilliant holiday. We don't want to go home and we are jealous of you having a great time there!
Jean & Peter – June 2017
Absolutely fantastic holiday. The authentic beauty of Paxos is second to none. The locals are very friendly and the cuisine offers something for everyone. If you want a relaxing holiday with wonderful scenery and Caribbean-style beaches, this is the place to be. Thanks Simpson Travel we will be back next year.
Mrs Clayton – June 2016
We have been very impressed with Simpson Travel. My wife damaged her back and this created logistical and medical problems. In each and every case whether that involved your representatives on Paxos, Corfu or back in the UK, the help and advice we received has been exemplary. We have been very pleased with the way you have dealt with us during the whole process from initial enquirers, booking, time on holiday and our journey back. We must also say the The Round House on Paxos was just superb. Please do show these comments to all involved making our holiday so successful. You can be very proud of your staff and of the company.
Mr King – May 2016
A wonderful week spent in Paxos. A first for us but hopefully won't be our last. The Round House couldn't be better, fabulous views and wonderful pool. Thank you Simpson Travel, a wonderful holiday! Simpson Travel went the extra mile to make our holiday a wonderful experience, the representatives are smart, knowledgeable and really seemed to genuinely want our holiday to be the best it could be. We will certainly travel with them again in the future.
Mrs Skertchly – July 2015
We had an excellent holiday with Simpson Travel.The accommodation was superb and all of their representatives worked very well individually and as a team to streamline the whole travel process. We found the attention to detail to be of the highest quality.
Mr Poysden – June 2014
Had a truly wonderful stay on Paxos – beautiful island and had a very chilled week. Thank you to the Simpson Travel team for making it all so stress free.
Mrs Jones – May 2013
Very nice villa in excellent location.
Mrs Phillips – September 2012
The Simpson Travel formula – an excellent website which reflects the standard of the holiday provided.
Mr Burles – September 2012
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions