In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Magnificently positioned house
- Stunning sea and cliff views
- Spectacular sunsets
- Recently refurbished
The position of the house, facing out to sea and in such a dramatic landscape, is matched by the imaginative design of the property itself. The house frames its magnificent views through arches and from broad terraces, while the interior is uncluttered and light. Its décor – based around natural stone floors and beamed ceilings – is accented with richly coloured paintings and traditional kilims.
The main bedroom has its own balcony terrace with magnificent views. Two of the other three bedrooms, with their own en-suite facilities, are detached suites set immediately to either side of the main house, and also share these unique views.
There is plenty of space in the grounds with terraces that step down towards the sea with a splendid backdrop of the rugged hillside of cypress and Spanish broom. A small winding steep footpath leads to a beautiful white pebble beach with the majestic Erimitis cliffs above.
This unique house is not ideal for young families as the descending terraces and low walls have some long drops but it is a magical position for those wanting style, comfort and glorious sunsets.
- 5-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open plan living/dining area with fireplace, Greek satellite TV with some English-speaking channels, DVD player
- Kitchen includes oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm x 195cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request)
- Twin bedroom (95cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Master double bedroom (160cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- 2 terraces
- Double bedroom (160cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room, terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Several terraces on different levels
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 6m x 12m (depth 1.0m – 1.8m)
- Due to some low walls and drops this property is unsuitable for young children
- No direct access from property to beach below
- Deposit of 25% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1184872
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Taverna 5min drive
- Mini-market/bakery 7min drive
- Gaios 15min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-5 guests – 1 Group F, Dacia Duster Hard Top 4 x 4*
- 6-10 guests – 2 Group F, Dacia Duster Hard Top 4 x 4*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group F – 1.6-1.4 litre engine, Air-conditioned, 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We've just come back from yet another wonderful stay at a Simpson property in Greece. We're a Greek/British family and visit Greece every year, often with Simpson, and Paxos is our favourite island. There is nowhere else that combines so perfectly the beauty and unique charm of Greece with just enough sophistication to satisfy the experienced traveller. This year we stayed at The Cliff House and it is the best villa we've stayed in anywhere. The space and breathtaking sunset views from the house are hard to leave behind, and we will certainly return if we can. The Simpson personnel on the island, and indeed everyone we encountered, from the car hire company to the water taxi service, were excellent as always, and did all they could to make our stay easy and comfortable. Last year we stayed at Purple Apricot – another property we would recommend very highly.
Maggie Regan – via TrustPilot – July 2021
An absolutely unforgettable holiday! The villa was stunning, particularly during sunset, perfectly located to have the best view on Paxos. We were fabulously looked after by everyone.
The MacLeod family – July 2019
We enjoyed a lovely holiday on Paxos. The villa and views are wonderful – thank you for sharing your special home.
The Hill family – July 2019
Excellent holiday at this stunning villa – the views, rooms, pool...well, everything really was first class. Thank you - we will be back!
Michael Green – June 2019
Probably one of the most beautiful locations for a villa in Paxos. In particular the long sunsets were a pure delight, not to mention the swifts on the cliffs and the visiting nocturnal hedgehog. A marvellous and enjoyable week.
Simpson Traveller – June 2019
The Cliff House on Paxos is a most beautiful villa. It sits in an unspoilt spot on the west coast of Paxos with views to die for, especially sunsets. We were nine people and the accommodation suited us perfectly. Every detail has been thought about and the Simpson Travel service was superb.
Dr Broxton – August 2017
Some of the best service I have ever received from a travel company.
Mrs Ruttle – September 2016
We booked a very last-minute holiday with Simpson Travel, having not booked with them before. We were thoroughly impressed: the arrangements were all seamless; the on-island team couldn't have been more helpful (thank you Frances and all); the villa was beautiful (and immaculate, thank you Linda); and the team at Corfu airport were a complete Godsend. Thank you Simpson Travel – we will be back!
Mrs Hartland – June 2016
Mr Hardy – August 2015
From the booking of our holiday to our return home we had the most exceptional service from all the Simpson staff. We cannot praise them enough for their helpful, friendly and professional service. After a very hectic and stressful year we were both in need of a relaxing holiday and Simpson Travel provided that and more. The Cliff House on Paxos and Poppy''s House in Corfu were amazing. Anna, Judith, Frances, Bev, Jules, Mags, Linda – thank you all. We highly recommend Simpson Travel and we will be using you again in the future. Thank you.
Mrs Jones – July 2015
The Cliff House is a well appointed property complete with essential facilities and offering splendid comfort throughout – each reception room and bedroom with a unique light and airiness. What makes it so spectacular is the fact that one is able to awake in the morning to the ceaseless sound of the sea within Erimitis Bay.
Mr Sheen – June 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions