In this section...
- Stunning new villa
- Elegant and tasteful
- Recently completed
- Wonderful views
- Lift between floors
- Vathy 25-minute walk
A highly-respected local builder, an acclaimed Corfu-based architect, an experienced Athenian garden designer and an English interior designer have all combined their expertise to produce this truly stunning new property on Meganissi.
Set back into the rocky headland above the entrance to the channel leading to Vathy harbour, Oneiro enjoys a wonderful position, and is only a few minutes’ drive or ten minutes’ walk from Vathy itself, with its delightful waterside tavernas and shops.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens, this elegant, two-storeyed house is the part-time home of a discerning English couple, for whom only the best will do. The refined furnishings and high-quality décor reflect the owners’ passion for the finer things in life, with beautiful prints, ornaments and original paintings gracing all the lovely rooms.
Every detail has been carefully considered and lovingly crafted, from luxurious bathrooms, to the modern kitchen and spacious covered verandas and terraces. There is even a passenger lift to complement the internal and external staircases, ensuring Oneiro is accessible to all those who wish to enjoy a holiday here.
A courtyard with bubble pools gives access to a belvedere, affording panoramic views of the harbour in one direction, and across the Ionian Sea to the Onassis island of Skorpios in the other. A sunset here is not to be missed.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining area
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer with water and ice dispenser, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (190cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom
- Library with TV (English-speaking news channels) and sofa
- Double bedroom (180cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite bathroom, leads out to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 190cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request) with en-suite shower room, leads out to pool terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Passenger lift between ground floor and lower level (suitable for guests with limited mobility)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 10.5m x 4.8m/5.74m (depth 1m – 2m)
- Children under 8 are not permitted
- Villa has some low walls and drops
- Uneven road leads up to villa
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1118218
- Beach 5min drive
- Vathy 25min walk/ 5min drive
- Tavernas 10min walk
- Katomeri 10min drive
- Transfer Preveza airport to Meganissi by taxi or minibus and sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take about 1hr 30mins)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
Local life potters along as it’s done for centuries and there are no bustling resorts on Meganissi, just three flower-filled villages – and yet you’ll still see luxury yachts moored in the harbours. Warmly welcoming, this island is also beautifully unspoilt; its coastline dotted with gleaming white beaches, some accessible only by boat or kayak. Inland, the rolling hills make for wonderful walking country, with shady pine forests and spectacular blue seas beyond.
To complete the picture, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas on Meganissi.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions