In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious modern interiors
- Beautiful roof terrace
- Walking distance to Spilia Beach
- Close to Spartochori and tavernas
Eye-catching design and an outstanding spot above Spilia Bay give this contemporary single-storey villa plenty of wow factor. And if you’re looking for a room (or in this case rooms) with a view, you won’t be disappointed. The spacious open-plan living area and two generous en-suite bedrooms all enjoy the spectacular vista which takes in the exclusive private island of Skorpios and the mountains of Lefkada beyond.
A panoramic terrace runs the length of the villa and there’s a roof terrace too; yet another magnificent spot to lie back and drink in some of the finest views in the Ionian. An impressive infinity pool completes the picture and when the view alone just isn’t enough, steps lead down to Spilia Beach where you can immerse yourself in the azure waters of the Ionian or enjoy some Greek hospitality at one of the informal tavernas.
Built into the rocks above the little road connecting Spartochori and Vathy, the villa is well-placed for discovering Meganissi’s magnificent coastline and there are plenty of boats available for hire if you fancy exploring the many hidden coves and inlets from the water.
The village of Spartochori, perched high above the bay, has a sleepy, authentically Greek flavour and is a lovely choice for a quiet night out, with a couple of traditional tavernas set amongst the cobbled streets, just a twenty-minute stroll from the villa. Or for a little extra buzz, the pretty harbour in Vathy attracts a prestigious selection of international yachts throughout the summer and boasts a more sophisticated selection of bars and restaurants along the waterfront.
If you’re in search of the unspoilt Greece of a bygone era, with a healthy dose of luxury thrown in, Spilia View in Meganissi strikes a blissful balance; rewarding its guests with just enough style and glamour to satisfy even the most discerning traveller, the villa’s island home feels both blissfully untouched and gently refined in equal measure.
There are 116 steps from the villa down to the small road that leads to the beach. There are also drops in the garden. As a result, Spilia View is not suitable for those with mobility problems or for children under ten.
Good to know... Photographs of the roof terrace at Spilia View will be published as soon as they become available.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with satellite TV
- Kitchen includes microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and washing machine
- Sliding doors from living area to pool terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, sliding doors to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, sliding doors to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Private saltwater swimming pool 4m x 10m (depth 1.0 – 2.0m)
- Roof terrace with seating and shaded area
- There are 116 steps from the villa down to the small road that leads to the beach. There are also drops in the garden. As a result, Spilia View is not suitable for those with mobility problems or for children under ten.
- Designated parking near steps to villa
All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K91000531001
- Preveza airport to Perigiali jetty by taxi or minibus 45min
- Transfers from Perigiali jetty (no café or WC)
- Perigiali jetty to Meganissi by sea taxi 30min
- Spilia beach 4min walk (116 steps)
- Spartochori (shops, tavernas) 20min walk or 5min drive
- Vathy 10min drive
- Nidri on Lefkada 30min ferry trip from Spilia
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Local life potters along as it’s done for centuries and there are no bustling resorts on Meganissi, just three flower-filled villages – and yet you’ll still see luxury yachts moored in the harbours. Warmly welcoming, this island is also beautifully unspoilt; its coastline dotted with gleaming white beaches, some accessible only by boat or kayak. Inland, the rolling hills make for wonderful walking country, with shady pine forests and spectacular blue seas beyond.
To complete the picture, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas on Meganissi.
View holiday Booking Conditions