In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning new villa overlooking Avlaki Bay
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 30m private pool
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Short walk to beach and tavernas
- Simpson family extras available
Part of our Exclusive Collection, this stunning contemporary villa with panoramic views across Avlaki Bay offers luxury living on a grand scale. Here, on the verdant hillside above the Bella Mare Hotel, you can enjoy all the delights of a private home with the freedom to access the facilities of our lovely beachfront hotel whenever you please.
This exquisite villa, designed with relaxation in mind, blends clean-modern lines and sumptuous soft-furnishings to create restful, elegant interiors; ideal for larger groups to gather together in comfort and style. With seven beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms and a luxurious living area leading out onto a spacious veranda, there is plenty of room to spread out and indulge; whilst a magnificent 30-metre pool running the full length of the villa is surrounded by an expansive terrace, offering glorious opportunities for sun worshipping and soaking up the tantalising views across the bay.
Entertaining here is a real pleasure, with a state-of-the-art kitchen and ample outside space for leisurely lunches and carefree candlelit suppers. A cook is available on request, allowing all guests a welcome chance to unwind and absolve themselves of responsibility; while our Simpson Concierge is on hand to undertake any day-to-day arrangements and make your stay as carefree and memorable as possible.
If the call of the sea lures you away from this effortlessly chic villa, stroll round to the delightful gardens of the Bella Mare Hotel and from here it is a hop and a skip to the charming poolside bar and fabulous pebble beach. For dining out, there are two excellent tavernas moments from the hotel – or vibrant Kassiopi, with its shops, waterfront restaurants and low-key nightlife is a five-minute drive. Upmarket Agios Stephanos is also easily accessible, popular for its pretty boutiques, tavernas and atmospheric bars.
The House @ Bella Mare is a rare find; offering spacious, high-end luxury a stone’s throw from one of the loveliest beaches in this fashionable north east corner of Corfu. It is an enticing proposition for extended families and groups of friends looking for an exclusive retreat in this spectacular location.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 7 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-14)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV, leads out to outdoor dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and double fridge-freezer
- 5 double bedrooms (180cm x 200cm beds, 2 bedrooms can be converted into twin bedrooms on request) with en-suite shower rooms, all bedrooms lead out to pool terrace
Lower ground floor
- Accessed externally
- 2 twin bedrooms (90cm x 200cm beds, both can be converted into double bedrooms on request) with en-suite shower rooms and small kitchenettes with fridge
- Suitable for teenagers or nannies
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary bathroom products
- Simpson pool towels
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Washing machine
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 30m x 2.5m-5.5m (depth of 1.6m throughout)
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Complimentary Beach Life programme available between 5 July and 28 August
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Bella Mare Hotel and gardens 5min walk
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Kassiopi (tavernas/bars/shops/bakery) 5min drive or 35min walk
- Avlaki Beach and tavernas 5min walk
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/shops) 8min drive
- Agni (tavernas/beach) 20min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 1hr drive
Simply stunning! The house is superb, every modcon. The view over Avlaki Bay, day or night, from a bedroom or terrace or the fabulous pool will live with us all. Rania is a superb ambassador for Simpson and Laifa so quiet and efficient. These people make a stay so much more than just the accommodation. We seriously have not stayed in a better property in Greece – ever! Thank you so much – quality service that will service Simpson so well.
Keith, Lynne, Benjamin & Emily – September 2019
What a fabulous week we’ve had – we were blessed with beautiful weather, calm sea and the best Greek hospitality everywhere we went. Rania was exceptional and Layla did a fabulous job each morning. Not easy with a villa full with nine people. The holiday could not have gone better.
The McCarthy family – September 2019
What a superb holiday. The House @ Bella Mare is absolutely stunning! Great views over Avlaki Bay in such a fabulous property with every modern amenity and so much space and the 30m infinity pool a few steps from each of the five upstairs bedrooms was to die for. The external table, chairs and loungers were of such a high quality, just incredible. Talking of that Rania, the concierge, and indeed Gaynor were both great. They were so professional, knowledgeable and so friendly they are an absolute credit to Simpson Travel....well done all. We were transferred here from another property which may have seen some external disruption so we did not stop smiling all week, thank you Aaron in the UK office. This will certainly mean Simpson will be a go to company going forward without doubt, thank you so much.
Keith, Lynne, Benjamin & Emily – September 2019
We’ve shared a very special week at this lovely villa. It has been peaceful, scenic (air conditioning wonderful). Rania is a special lady who goes out of her way to make things happen and all the staff are friendly and helpful. Certainly a week of happy memories, thank you.
Noel, Miriam, Sue & Maddie – August 2019
What a treat for the senses this beautiful house is. The gentle lapping of waves, the view we will never forget, the soft beds and the smell of flowers and pine. A stunning holiday we will never forget. All the team is so welcoming and lovely. Thank you.
Neil, Nikki, Alan, Lola, Louie & Millie – August 2019
We had an unsurpassed two week family holiday in the House @ Bella Mare and all 10 of us had a brilliant time. The location is superb, the villa itself is outstanding, beautiful in design and appointment and the stunning pool sets off the whole experience of staying there. Everything that we could have wished for was available in the villa and our one or two additional items (a baby bath and an additional clothes drying rack) were immediately supplied. The welcome pack was one of the best we've experienced and got the holiday off to a great and very relaxing start. It was an additional bonus to have access to the Bella Mare facilities including the pool bar, pool, private beach and the ready access to boat hire and the Corfu Sailing Centre in beautiful Avlaki Bay. Rania, our Simpson Concierge was wonderfully welcoming and made us feel completely at home. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her local knowledge was great. She felt more like a knowledgeable friend than a standard rep and always greeted us with a friendly smile and a chat. We will miss The House and have fantastic memories of a wonderful holiday at Bella Mare, among the best of our many visits to Corfu over the past 19 years.
Bill McKerrow – June 2019
The villa is truly wonderful – brilliant air-conditioning, beds, pool, sunbeds. Our concierge, Rania, is a wonderful support and a mine of information and Layla just makes the villa sparkle every day – we didn’t even realise she had been. Unforgettable holiday.
Families Hayes, Greig, Rotti & Higgins – July 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions