In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning new villa overlooking Avlaki Bay
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 30m private pool
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Short walk to beach and tavernas
- Simpson Watersports
Part of our Exclusive Collection, this stunning contemporary villa with panoramic views across Avlaki Bay offers luxury living on a grand scale. Here, on the verdant hillside above the Bella Mare Hotel, you can enjoy all the delights of a private home with the freedom to access the facilities of our lovely beachfront hotel whenever you please.
This exquisite villa, designed with relaxation in mind, blends clean-modern lines and sumptuous soft-furnishings to create restful, elegant interiors; ideal for larger groups to gather together in comfort and style. With seven beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms and a luxurious living area leading out onto a spacious veranda, there is plenty of room to spread out and indulge; whilst a magnificent 30-metre pool running the full length of the villa is surrounded by an expansive terrace, offering glorious opportunities for sun worshipping and soaking up the tantalising views across the bay.
Entertaining here is a real pleasure, with a state-of-the-art kitchen and ample outside space for leisurely lunches and carefree candlelit suppers. A cook is available on request, allowing all guests a welcome chance to unwind and absolve themselves of responsibility; while our Simpson Concierge is on hand to undertake any day-to-day arrangements and make your stay as care-free and memorable as possible.
If the call of the sea lures you away from this effortlessly chic villa, steps at the side of the property lead directly into the delightful gardens of the Bella Mare Hotel and from here it is a hop and a skip to the charming poolside bar, fabulous beach and our Simpson Watersports Centre, where sailing, kayaking and paddle-boarding are available, with tuition if desired. For dining out, there are two excellent tavernas moments from the hotel – or the vibrant village of Kassiopi, with its pretty shops, waterfront restaurants and low-key nightlife is a pleasant 20-minute walk or a five-minute drive.
The House at Bella Mare is a rare find; offering spacious, high-end luxury a stone’s throw from one of the loveliest beaches in this fashionable north-east corner of Corfu. It is an enticing proposition for extended families and groups of friends looking for an exclusive retreat in this spectacular location.
- 7 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- 5 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, all lead out to pool terrace
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, leads out to outdoor dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
Lower ground floor
- Accessed externally
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and small kitchenettes, both lead out to small terrace (suitable for teenagers or nannies)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 30m x 2.5m-5.5m (depth of 1.5m throughout)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Avlaki beach (pebbles) 5min walk
- Simpson Watersports available at Corfu sailing centre on Avlaki beach (sailing dinghies, windsurfing, kayak hire) 5min walk
- Kassiopi (tavernas/bars/shops/bakery) 5min drive or 25min walk
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/shops) 8min drive
- Agni (tavernas/beach) 20min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 1hr drive
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
View holiday Booking Conditions