In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning new villa overlooking Avlaki Bay
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 30m private pool
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Short walk to beach and tavernas
- Simpson family extras available
Part of our Exclusive Collection, this stunning contemporary villa with panoramic views across Avlaki Bay offers luxury living on a grand scale. Here, on the verdant hillside above the Bella Mare Hotel, you can enjoy all the delights of a private home with the freedom to access the facilities of our lovely beachfront hotel whenever you please.
This exquisite villa, designed with relaxation in mind, blends clean-modern lines and sumptuous soft-furnishings to create restful, elegant interiors; ideal for larger groups to gather together in comfort and style. With seven beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms and a luxurious living area leading out onto a spacious veranda, there is plenty of room to spread out and indulge; whilst a magnificent 30-metre pool running the full length of the villa is surrounded by an expansive terrace, offering glorious opportunities for sun worshipping and soaking up the tantalising views across the bay.
Entertaining here is a real pleasure, with a state-of-the-art kitchen and ample outside space for leisurely lunches and carefree candlelit suppers. A cook is available on request, allowing all guests a welcome chance to unwind and absolve themselves of responsibility; while our Simpson Concierge is on hand to undertake any day-to-day arrangements and make your stay as care-free and memorable as possible.
If the call of the sea lures you away from this effortlessly chic villa, steps at the side of the property lead directly into the delightful gardens of the Bella Mare Hotel and from here it is a hop and a skip to the charming poolside bar, fabulous beach and Corfu Sailing Centre, where windsurfing, kayaking and paddle-boarding are available. For dining out, there are two excellent tavernas moments from the hotel – or vibrant Kassiopi, with its shops, waterfront restaurants and low-key nightlife is a five-minute drive. Upmarket Agios Stephanos is also easily accessible, popular for its pretty boutiques, tavernas and atmospheric bars.
The House @ Bella Mare is a rare find; offering spacious, high-end luxury a stone’s throw from one of the loveliest beaches in this fashionable north-east corner of Corfu. It is an enticing proposition for extended families and groups of friends looking for an exclusive retreat in this spectacular location.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
New for 2019
- 7 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-14)
- 5 double bedrooms (180cm x 200cm beds, 2 bedrooms can be converted into twin bedrooms on request) with en-suite shower rooms, all lead out to pool terrace
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, leads out to outdoor dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
Lower ground floor
- Accessed externally
- 2 double bedrooms (180cm x 200cm beds, both can be converted into twin bedrooms on request) with en-suite bathrooms and small kitchenettes (suitable for teenagers or nannies)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 30m x 2.5m-5.5m (depth of 1.5m throughout)
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Simpson Nanny Service, Dolphins (ages 7-10), Tribe (ages 11-16)
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Kassiopi (tavernas/bars/shops/bakery) 5min drive or 35min walk
- Avlaki Beach and tavernas 5min walk
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/shops) 8min drive
- Agni (tavernas/beach) 20min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 1hr drive
We had an unsurpassed two week family holiday in the House @ Bella Mare and all 10 of us had a brilliant time. The location is superb, the villa itself is outstanding, beautiful in design and appointment and the stunning pool sets off the whole experience of staying there. Everything that we could have wished for was available in the villa and our one or two additional items (a baby bath and an additional clothes drying rack) were immediately supplied. The welcome pack was one of the best we've experienced and got the holiday off to a great and very relaxing start. It was an additional bonus to have access to the Bella Mare facilities including the pool bar, pool, private beach and the ready access to boat hire and the Corfu Sailing Centre in beautiful Avlaki Bay. Rania, our Simpson Concierge was wonderfully welcoming and made us feel completely at home. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her local knowledge was great. She felt more like a knowledgeable friend than a standard rep and always greeted us with a friendly smile and a chat. We will miss The House and have fantastic memories of a wonderful holiday at Bella Mare, among the best of our many visits to Corfu over the past 19 years.
Bill McKerrow – June 2019
The villa is truly wonderful – brilliant air-conditioning, beds, pool, sunbeds. Our concierge, Rania, is a wonderful support and a mine of information and Layla just makes the villa sparkle every day – we didn’t even realise she had been. Unforgettable holiday.
Families Hayes, Greig, Rotti & Higgins – July 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays. We're also launching the brand-new Simpson Watersports, with equipment hire and lessons with expert instructors.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions