In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning new villa overlooking Avlaki Bay
- 7 en-suite bedrooms
- 30m private pool
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Short walk to beach and tavernas
- Simpson family extras available
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Many of our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by December 2023. Where prices are not yet showing, please use Advance Registration to reserve your holiday. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Part of our Exclusive Collection, this stunning contemporary villa with panoramic views across Avlaki Bay offers luxury living on a grand scale. Here, on the verdant hillside above the Bella Mare Hotel, you can enjoy all the delights of a private home with the freedom to access the facilities of our lovely beachfront hotel whenever you please.
This exquisite villa, designed with relaxation in mind, blends clean, modern lines and sumptuous soft-furnishings to create restful, elegant interiors; ideal for larger groups to gather together in comfort and style. With five beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor and a further two en-suite bedrooms in the basement, there is plenty of room to spread out. The luxurious living area leads out onto a spacious veranda, and a magnificent 30-metre pool running the full length of the villa is surrounded by an expansive terrace, offering indulgent opportunities for sun-worshipping and soaking up the tantalising views across the bay.
Entertaining at The House is a real pleasure, with a state-of-the-art kitchen and ample outside space for leisurely lunches and carefree candlelit suppers. To make life even easier we can organise an in-villa cook service (payable locally), just one of the helpful extras that your Simpson Concierge can arrange to make your stay as carefree and memorable as possible.
If the call of the sea lures you away from this effortlessly chic villa, stroll round to the delightful gardens of the Bella Mare Hotel and from here it is a hop and a skip to the charming poolside bar and fabulous pebble beach. When you're feeling energetic, kayaks and SUPs are available for hire and we can arrange boat rental if you're looking to explore further afield. For dining out, there are two excellent tavernas moments from the hotel – or vibrant Kassiopi, with its shops, waterfront restaurants and low-key nightlife is a five-minute drive. Upmarket Agios Stephanos is also easily accessible, popular for its pretty boutiques, tavernas and atmospheric bars.
The House @ Bella Mare is a rare find; offering spacious, high-end luxury a stone’s throw from one of the loveliest beaches in this fashionable north east corner of Corfu. It is an enticing proposition for extended families and groups of friends looking for an exclusive retreat in this spectacular location.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 7-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-14)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV with Netflix (guests need to use their own password), leads out to outdoor dining area and pool terrace
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and double fridge-freezer
- 5 double bedrooms (180cm x 200cm beds, 2 bedrooms can be converted into twin bedrooms on request) with en-suite shower rooms, all bedrooms lead out to pool terrace
- Accessed externally
- 2 twin bedrooms (90cm x 200cm beds, both can be converted into double beds on request) with en-suite shower rooms and small kitchenettes with fridge
- Suitable for teenagers or nannies
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Complimentary bathroom products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Washing machine
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 2.5m-5.5m x 30m (depth 1.6m throughout)
- The House @ Bella Mare guests benefit from a discount on kayaks and SUPs hired from Avlaki Boats adjacent to the Bella Mare Hotel grounds
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Beach Life programme of complimentary children's activities available at Bella Mare Hotel from 2 July to 27 August 2023
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
- Bella Mare Hotel and gardens 5min walk
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Avlaki beach (pebbles) 5min walk with paddleboard, kayak, motor boat hire from the beach with Avlaki Boats (payable locally)
- Kassiopi (tavernas/bars/shops/bakery) 5min drive or 35min walk
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/shops) 8min drive
- Agni (tavernas/beach) 20min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group D, Peugeot 301, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301, and 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 11-13 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208, and 2 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 14 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301,and 2 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group J2 – Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group J3A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Mercedes Benz A160 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Once booking your holiday with Simpson Travel you can literally know that you can look forward to a stress free experience. From the UK based team to local overseas teams, everyone is so friendly and helpful, aiming to ensure a relaxing holiday is achieved. Thank you Simpson Travel, we look forward to many more years of amazing holidays!
We had a great stay. The house is beautiful, and Jo and the Bella Mare team helped with all our enquiries and looked after us very well indeed. Lelia did a fantastic job keeping the place immaculate for us, and we really enjoyed the location, the view, and the beautiful peace and luxury of this spot. Thank you Simpson Travel.
What a special villa this is. Every comfort has been thought of, it's a luxurious space, the views are wonderful - and that pool!
Fantastic week at 'the House', ages 21 to 83 and fun for all. Long lazy days interspersed with boating, paddleboarding, trips over to the nudist bay and walks to Kassiopi and over the headland to Agios Stephanos. Lots of fun, Jo very helpful.
Had a lovely 2 weeks in this beautiful villa, enjoying G&Ts watching the sunset over the bay. We have loved Corfu and spending time with our family, will definitely be coming back. Our favourite days were hiring the boats at Avlaki and docking at different bays to swim and eat. Sad to be leaving but be back very soon!
We had the most amazing week at Bella Mare. The view is beautiful and the people are so friendly here. It's a wonderful villa and has everything you would need. We recommend Kassiopi as there is a lovely restaurant and little shops. Thank you for an amazing holiday.
Thank you for the most beautiful and happy week in your villa. We have had a fantastic time and really do not want to leave! Avlaki is a lovely bay and we have been very luck to have enjoyed it for a week. We hope to be back! Highlights: lots of swims from Koloura to Agni via Kaminaki; trips to Arrilas and Pantokrator; Corfu Town and the fortress; sundowners at Bella Mare hotel; Avlaki swimming and taverna dinners; jumping off the jettty; loving the villa! Thank you!
Simply stunning! The house is superb, every modcon. The view over Avlaki Bay, day or night, from a bedroom or terrace or the fabulous pool will live with us all. Rania is a superb ambassador for Simpson and Laifa so quiet and efficient. These people make a stay so much more than just the accommodation. We seriously have not stayed in a better property in Greece – ever! Thank you so much – quality service that will service Simpson so well.
What a superb holiday. The House @ Bella Mare is absolutely stunning! Great views over Avlaki Bay in such a fabulous property with every modern amenity and so much space and the 30m infinity pool a few steps from each of the five upstairs bedrooms was to die for. The external table, chairs and loungers were of such a high quality, just incredible. Talking of that Rania, the concierge, and indeed Gaynor were both great. They were so professional, knowledgeable and so friendly they are an absolute credit to Simpson Travel....well done all. We were transferred here from another property which may have seen some external disruption so we did not stop smiling all week, thank you Aaron in the UK office. This will certainly mean Simpson will be a go to company going forward without doubt, thank you so much.
What a fabulous week we’ve had – we were blessed with beautiful weather, calm sea and the best Greek hospitality everywhere we went. Rania was exceptional and Layla did a fabulous job each morning. Not easy with a villa full with nine people. The holiday could not have gone better.
What a treat for the senses this beautiful house is. The gentle lapping of waves, the view we will never forget, the soft beds and the smell of flowers and pine. A stunning holiday we will never forget. All the team is so welcoming and lovely. Thank you.
We’ve shared a very special week at this lovely villa. It has been peaceful, scenic (air conditioning wonderful). Rania is a special lady who goes out of her way to make things happen and all the staff are friendly and helpful. Certainly a week of happy memories, thank you.
The villa is truly wonderful – brilliant air-conditioning, beds, pool, sunbeds. Our concierge, Rania, is a wonderful support and a mine of information and Layla just makes the villa sparkle every day – we didn’t even realise she had been. Unforgettable holiday.
We had an unsurpassed two week family holiday in the House @ Bella Mare and all 10 of us had a brilliant time. The location is superb, the villa itself is outstanding, beautiful in design and appointment and the stunning pool sets off the whole experience of staying there. Everything that we could have wished for was available in the villa and our one or two additional items (a baby bath and an additional clothes drying rack) were immediately supplied. The welcome pack was one of the best we've experienced and got the holiday off to a great and very relaxing start. It was an additional bonus to have access to the Bella Mare facilities including the pool bar, pool, private beach and the ready access to boat hire and the Corfu Sailing Centre in beautiful Avlaki Bay. Rania, our Simpson Concierge was wonderfully welcoming and made us feel completely at home. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her local knowledge was great. She felt more like a knowledgeable friend than a standard rep and always greeted us with a friendly smile and a chat. We will miss The House and have fantastic memories of a wonderful holiday at Bella Mare, among the best of our many visits to Corfu over the past 19 years.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions