In this section...
- Immaculately designed contemporary villa
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach and restaurant 10-minute walk
- Ile Rousse 5-minute drive
Villa Parata is a most impressive addition to our collection of private properties at the exclusive Marine de Davia résidence near Ile Rousse. The design is immaculate both in concept and execution, a seamless flow of lofty spaces and gleaming surfaces opening out onto a large sun deck and an elegant swimming pool. All the hotel-style bedrooms are fully en-suite, and the two on the upper floor have their own terrace with sea views. And for the final further wow factor, Villa Parata is within easy walking distance of Ghjunchitu, the magnificent white sand beach that makes the perfect backdrop for endless, barefoot, summer days and also has its own restaurant, Junquidou.
The famous narrow-gauge train known as the U Trinichellu runs close to the villa and can take you all the way to Calvi along the stunning Balagne coastline. Your nearest stop – Marine de Davia – is only a couple of minutes’ drive or a 25-minute walk from the villa.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Satellite TV (one English-speaking news channel), DVD player, Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with pool view, open-plan shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom (140 x 190cm bed) with garden view, open-plan shower rooms (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed), open-plan shower room, separate WC and balcony
- Twin bedroom (90 x 190cm beds), open-plan shower room, separate WC, balcony
- Small laundry room with washer/dryer
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private heated swimming pool 12m x 3m (depth 1.4m throughout), pool cover, access via steps, pool heating £100/week
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min walk
- Restaurant (in season) 10min walk
- Île Rousse 5min drive
- Calvi airport 25min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
A truly spectacular villa in a fabulous location – perfect for various beaches and supermarkets. Comfortable beds and lovely air-con on this hot, hot, hot week! We've really enjoyed chilling by the pool, barbecuing most days, venturing out some evenings when a bit cooler for a drink. Thank you Jenny for your advice and settling us in and the lending of DVDs for the children! Thank you Simpson Travel for yet another marvellous holiday.
David, Sophie, George & Millie – August 2017
We loved Villa Parata for its location near the charming town of Ile Rousse a short drive away, the white-sand beach a 10-minute walk down a dirt track and the all-important large supermarket just up the road by car. The villa is exactly as pictured, modern and sleek and the 12-metre long infinity pool looking out over the Med with the local shepherd herding his flock below the stone wall provided the atmosphere for a relaxing early-Autumn week in the Corsican sun. This part of Corsica is a gem of a destination and wonderfully lacking the British tourist.
Mrs Herman – September 2016
The villa was excellent and the on-site representative was extremely good.
Mrs Peck – September 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions