In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Tasteful stylish villa
- Elegantly understated
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Overlooks Île Rousse
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
A show-stopping villa with stunning views, U Casone is the sort of place that you just never want to leave. Supremely high spec yet elegantly understated, this villa combines the very best in tasteful contemporary style with a commanding position overlooking L’Ile Rousse bay and the mountains of Cap Corse beyond. If you’re a fan of clever design, you’ll love the enormous mirrors that double as TVs and the state-of-the-art pre-stocked wine fridge. Subtle mood lighting enhances both the indoor and outdoor spaces, the pool is heated and the gym is, like the rest of this stunning property, fully air-conditioned.
Houses of this scale and luxury are often tucked away in remote locations, but not so U Casone. Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the villa is less than 2km from the centre of L’Ile Rousse, a charming coastal town with a Provençal feel to its many small shops, bars and restaurants. If your party includes independent teens they can get themselves to and from L’Ile Rousse by themselves, as long as they can cope with the steep uphill walk on the return, leaving the adults free to enjoy the terraces, the Jacuzzi and the sublime view. There is a string of beaches and a pretty promenade down in L’Ile Rousse itself, plus further smaller more secluded beaches such as Bodri, less than ten minutes away by car.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- 6 steps down to villa from parking area
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with smart TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Well-stocked wine fridge (price list available)
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Access via 5 steps up from living area
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom (166 x 200cm bed and can be configured as twin beds if required) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (140 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- 2 double bedrooms (180 x 200cm bed and 160 x 200cm bed) each with en-suite shower room with WC, walk-in wardrobe, mirror TV; both with access to Jacuzzi terrace
- Double bedroom (166 x 200cm bed and can be configured as twin beds if required) with en-suite shower room with separate WC
- Gym with running machine, cross trainer, bicycle, Swiss ball, mirror wall, TV
- Electric entrance gate with parking spaces for 2 cars
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large pool terrace with covered dining/lounge area
- Gas barbeque
- Private heated swimming pool 9.2m x 4.5m, electric cover, Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Calvi 30min drive
- Ile Rousse 5min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
I would like to say how very impressed I am with Simpson Travel. The entire experience front to back was impeccable. Annabel who we booked through was fantastic, Debbie in northern Corsica was exceptional and our villa was sublime. We will be using Simpson travel for all future holidays where we can and have already started recommending the company to family and friends.
The service on the ground in Corsica was exceptional. Debbie went above and beyond to help us have a lovely time: booking restaurants, excursions, and providing good local knowledge. She even escorted me to her dentist when a dental emergency arose! We were also given excellent help at the airport by Laura on both ends of our journey. We were too busy soaking up the amazing views to write in the guest book but it should be added that Villa U Casone is a dream destination. Everything in the villa was of the highest standard, everything worked the way it was supposed to (we've rented a lot of villas over the years and are no longer surprised that this isn't always the case), and it was a very comfortable week. Thank you Simpson Travel, we'll be back!
A wonderful week at beautiful Villa Casone. It was hard to drag ourselves from the spectacular view. Thank you to Debbbie for all her help and advice. The drive along Artisans trail is not to be missed. This is our first visit to Corsica and it won't be our last. Thank you very much to Debbie!
Totally recommend Simpson Travel. They did everything they could to ensure a smooth and enjoyable holiday for us.
We have had a fabulous 2 weeks - Still so much to do and see but Corsica slows you down (as it should). Thanks Debbie for your efforts made the stay even better. Hope the following guests have a great experience and enjoy Corsica and the villa as much as we have!
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions