In this section...
- Stunning contemporary apartments
- Situated on the beach
- Shared heated swimming pool
- Walking distance to Ile Rousse
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Résidence Dary is a new modern complex of just six luxury apartments where no expense has been spared, from the heated swimming pool to the exotic imported wood used on the terraces. These spacious holiday apartments are the ultimate in contemporary design and are fully air-conditioned.
With sea views and a large terrace, each apartment also offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms accommodating up to four guests comfortably. There is even a concierge service available for those extra requests to make a holiday special.
Dary's location is incomparable, set just above a sandy beach and within easy walking distance from the heart of the quaint town of Ile Rousse. Here, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the colour and diversity of local life with its many shops and restaurants.
- Six 2-bedroom apartments (sleeps 4)
- Living room with French Satellite TV
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with TV and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Twin bedroom (90 x 200cm beds) with TV
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- 1hr daily cleaning included
- Large furnished terrace
- Shared Jacuzzi
- Shared heated swimming pool 12m x 4m (depth 1.30m – 1.70m)
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- 10% discount at Restaurant L’Acula Marina for Residence Dary guests (open 1 May – 30 Sep, 200m walk) and includes complimentary sunbeds for guests dining in the restaurant
- In Corsica, a daily tourist tax applies, €2.75 per night per person must be paid locally to the hotel on departure
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- On the beach
- Restaurants/shops 5min walk
- Calvi airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
A great stay in Residence Dary. The apartment is perfect! The children really enjoyed the water sports centre in Calvi. They went to windsurfing and sailing. We will return one day.
Excellent apartment, well equipped with everything you need. Reception very helpful. Housekeeping team outstanding. We enjoyed our week in Corsica.
Pre departure info and service excellent. Accommodation we know and is excellent. Overall Simpson service predeparture, and in the resort, excellent as always.
We explored some parts of the GR20 which were beautiful walks. We found unspoilt villages and beautiful beaches. We loved the location of our accommodation particularly the fact that our swimming pool was all that was between us and the sea. Bliss!
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions