In this section...
- Stunning contemporary apartments
- Situated on the beach
- Shared heated swimming pool
- Walking distance to Ile Rousse
Résidence Dary is a new modern complex of just six luxury apartments where no expense has been spared, from the heated swimming pool to the exotic imported wood used on the terraces. These spacious holiday apartments are the ultimate in contemporary design and are fully air-conditioned.
With sea views and a large terrace, each apartment also offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms accommodating up to four guests comfortably. There is even a concierge service available for those extra requests to make a holiday special.
Dary's location is incomparable, set just above a sandy beach and within easy walking distance from the heart of the quaint town of Ile Rousse. Here, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the colour and diversity of local life with its many shops and restaurants.
- Six 2-bedroom apartments (sleeps 4)
- Living room with French Satellite TV, DVD and CD players
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with TV
- Twin bedroom with TV
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- 1hr daily cleaning included
- Large furnished terrace
- Shared Jacuzzi
- Shared heated swimming pool 12m x 4m (depth 1.30m – 1.70m)
10% discount at Restaurant L’Acula Marina for Residence Dary guests (open 1 May – 30 Sep, 200m walk) and includes complimentary sunbeds for guests dining in the restaurant
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- On the beach
- Restaurants/shops 5min walk
- Calvi airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
First floor apartment
Ground floor apartment
View holiday Booking Conditions