In this section...
- Splendid spacious villa
- Exclusive residential area
- Simpson family extras available
- Île Rousse 5-minute drive
- Beach 5-minute walk
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Five minutes from Villa Davia, the nimble-footed can descend the rocky path to the bay below with its lovely beach. Yet this splendid, spacious villa in this area of exclusive residences at Marine de Davia on the beautiful Balagne coast, has plenty to tempt guests to stay at home. The villa has an individual swimming pool plus superb sea views; a drink on the terrace watching the sunset is a magical end to each day.
An endless string of beaches is accessible from Marine de Davia and the delightful narrow-gauge U Trinichellu train runs below the villa all the way to Calvi with the station just a couple of minutes away.
Villa Davia and Maison Fornello are both located in Marine de Davia and whilst maintaining independence and privacy, they can be rented together to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area includes hob, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, TV, DVD and CD players, Bluetooth speaker, telephone (incoming and local calls)
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed)
- Twin bedrooms (90 x 190cm beds)
- Shower room with hairdryer and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Independent twin bedroom (90 x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room on lower floor (accessed from outside)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Sea view terrace
- Gas barbecue
- Private swimming pool 6m x 4m (depth 0.67m – 1.35m), security gate, access via ladder
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 5min walk (partly steep/rocky) or 3min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Île Rousse 5min drive
- Calvi airport 25min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 15min drive
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions