In this section...
- Splendid spacious villa
- Exclusive residential area
- Simpson family extras available
- Île Rousse 5-minute drive
- Beach 5-minute walk
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Five minutes from Villa Davia, the nimble-footed can descend the rocky path to the bay below with its lovely beach. Yet this splendid, spacious villa in this area of exclusive residences at Marine de Davia on the beautiful Balagne coast, has plenty to tempt guests to stay at home. The villa has an individual swimming pool plus superb sea views; a drink on the terrace watching the sunset is a magical end to each day.
An endless string of beaches is accessible from Marine de Davia and the delightful narrow-gauge U Trinichellu train runs below the villa all the way to Calvi with the station just a couple of minutes away.
Villa Davia and Maison Fornello are both located in Marine de Davia and whilst maintaining independence and privacy, they can be rented together to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area includes hob, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, TV, DVD and CD players, Bluetooth speaker, telephone (incoming and local calls)
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed)
- Twin bedrooms (90 x 190cm beds)
- Shower room with hairdryer and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Independent twin bedroom (90 x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room on lower floor (accessed from outside)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Sea view terrace
- Gas barbecue
- Private swimming pool 6m x 4m (depth 0.67m – 1.35m), security gate, access via ladder
- Security deposit (£1,500) required 3 weeks prior to departure
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 5min walk (partly steep/rocky) or 3min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Île Rousse 5min drive
- Calvi airport 25min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 15min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Well equipped spacious villa in a stunning location - beautiful sunsets every night, walking distance to 4 beaches and short drive to restaurants and bars, it even kept 4 teenagers happy! The whole area reflects its unpretentious natural beauty. Will definitely be returning.
Mrs Tann, August 2019
If you love sea views and the convenience of your own private pool then look no further than Villa Davia. It’s a beautiful villa set on a hill overlooking the ocean. It’s position makes it ideal for anyone wishing to get away from it all yet being within a short car drive of fabulous beaches, pretty little towns and jaw dropping mountain landscapes.
Mrs Heyes June 2018
Another excellent holiday with Simpson Travel, fantastic location and lovely villa. We are looking forward to our next trip.
Anthony North, 2017
I was a little nervous travelling alone with my daughter and son for the first time, but I couldn’t have wished for a better experience…thank you
Emma, Izzy & Harry, 2018
The villa accommodation is probably the best that we have ever had mainly because the renovation is new and that we had our own pool. We often have to take a larger property just to get a private pool. View and location were also very good. And the villa was exactly as it appeared in the brochure/web site. Thank you.
Mrs Mitchell, October 2017
Villa Davia was perfect! A glorious view, excellent accommodation, lovely little pool and stunning location. We were a large party of various ages from 1 year upwards, and we had a brilliant holiday. The local Rep was really helpful and knowledgeable and went out of her way to make sure we felt welcome and relaxed. We're already planning our return visit.....
Mrs Blumenau, August 2017
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions