In this section...
- Simply luxurious
- Stylish and contemporary
- Stunning views
- Ideal for large families or groups of friends
Ultra modern yet understated, striking yet subtle, this stunning new property sits above Kalamar Bay offering sumptuous views and bountiful outdoor space!
The sleek clean lines of the interiors are impressive with glass windows and balconies leading off all bedrooms. All eyes however are drawn to the magnificent outside and the huge infinity pool with the glorious panoramas of the sparkling sea below. The terrace is wide and sun soaked with lots of corners and areas to bask in the sun or relax in the shade with your favourite novel.
The villa also boasts its own rooftop bar with comfortable seating allowing for a spot of star gazing and evening soirées.
Such a wonderful location will encourage lazy days by the pool, however for a change of pace why not try the nearby Kalamar Beach Club for a range of water sports or venture into cosmopolitan Kalkan with its myriad dining choices. Whether you decide not stray far or use Villa Lapis as a base to explore the area, you will not be disappointed with this stylish property.
For larger groups, Villa Lapis can be combined with the four bedroom Villa Zaffre. Although next door, both properties are entirely independent and relatively private from one another.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of champagne included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Large open plan living/dining area with TV, DVD/CD player and music amplifier; leads to front pool terrace
- Kitchen includes electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC; leads to pool terrace
- Separate WC
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to private balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to small shared balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to small shared balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to rooftop terrace
- Rooftop terrace with bar and seating area (accessed via bedroom)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 17 steps up to villa
- Air-conditioned throughout
- All bedrooms are sea facing
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Built-in barbeque
- Infinity swimming pool 14m x 4m (depth 0.25m – 1.70m), shallow 25cm sunbathing area
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach 3min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 3min drive or 20min steep walk
- Kalamar Beach Club 2min drive or 15min steep walk
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence, and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
This has been our seventh to Kalkan and every holiday offers such lovely experiences. The view is amazing, the weather was kind to us... the food was delicious and the people of Kalkan as always made us all feel so welcome. From water rafting, mud baths, to walking back up the hills to the villa good fun was had by all. Lots of memories to share. Thank you Simpson Travel.
Jessy, Chris, Sam & Lucy – October 2017
Our overall experience was efficient, smooth and stress free. The view from our villa was amazing. The outdoor space especially the pool was superb.
Mrs Williams – October 2017
What an amazing week! Glorious wall to wall sunshine, stunning villa and beautiful pool. Our highlight was the boat trip we took out of Kas, including swimming with turtles. So much do and see in Kalkan. Thank you so much Simpson Travel for a perfect week!
Amelia, Rachel, Lily, Maria, Hattie – October 2017
A very enjoyable stay with the family. Wonderful villa and great pool. The view is amazing and something to remember in the winter months back in the UK. We hope to return next year.
The Stock's Family – September 2017
We have travelled with Simpson travel regularly and have enjoyed the excellent service and attention to detail. Simpson travel have strived to improve our experience and the decision to use British Airways as their carrier shows they have customers' experiences at the forefront of their operation. From the moment you arrive on your holiday to the time you leave, Simpson Travel are always at hand to ensure your needs are met.
Mr Gower – July 2017
Our holiday was just perfect; Kalkan was beautiful and great fun (we had 5 teenagers with us), the villa was gorgeous, and we had a happy balance between active days and pure R&R. We were very lucky with weather (only sunshine) and travel (all on time and easy) and Simpson representatives in London (Justin Hunt) and Kalkan (Bridgette) were terrific and super helpful. Our thanks to you all.
Mrs Dick – July 2015
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions