In this section...
- Spectacular location
- Mesmerising sea views
- Private beach platform with kayak
- Contempory interiors
Kalkan has no shortage of large and luxurious villas, but this particular property has one major advantage: its own beach platform and jetty, with direct access to a private waterfront stretching for approximately 50 metres along the secluded bay. These platforms are a real feature of Kalkan, creating easy water access and smooth sunbathing spots along the precipitous coastline, but they generally belong to beach clubs or hotels rather than private villas like this one.
Korsan Kuzey is one of a pair of villas situated at the quieter end of Kalkan, past Kalamar Bay. Aside from neighbouring Korsan Guney, there are no other villas in the immediate vicinity and the overwhelming feeling is one of extravagant, sun-lit space. The house is built over three floors, with a vast wraparound balcony on the first floor level and an equally spacious terrace surrounding the swimming pool. You can position yourself here to enjoy the stress-busting pleasures of warmth, peace and sublime views as far as the eye can see.
The size and location of the villa makes it ideal for entertaining. In addition to the five en-suite bedrooms and the large sitting room, you and your guests can enjoy your own private waterfront, complete with a 2-person kayak for exploring the bay. Back by the house, the pool terrace has a romantic 4-poster day bed and a hot tub for the ultimate holiday pampering, or you can challenge the family to table tennis or pool in the outdoor games room.
Korsan Kuzey is an exceptional retreat for those times when you need to escape from the world and reconnect with family and friends, but the low-key nightlife and excellent restaurants of Kalkan are just a short car drive or an easy taxi journey away when you feel like it.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of champagne included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), CD/DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, dishwasher
- Living area opens up to large terrace with dining table and seating areas
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required); leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required)
- Both bedrooms lead to shared sea-facing balcony with seating and Köşk
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to sea-facing balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required); leads to sea-facing Juliet balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Approximately 54 steps down to villa
- Road (last 100m) leading up to villa is an un-made track
- Air-conditioned in all bedrooms and living area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Shaded outside area with table tennis and pool table
- Stone barbecue
- Private infinity swimming pool 11m x 6.5m (depth 0.75m – 1.4m) with separate Jacuzzi corner
- Private decked waterfront terrace with jetty and sea kayak (102 steps down)
- Children should be accompanied at all times down to the decked waterfront terrace due to drops
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava - £10pp)
- Please note that the Turkish coastline is open to the public but access to this property can only come from the sea and is therefore most unlikely
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence, and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
What a fabulous and truly magical week at Korsan with all the family and Hasan and his family looked after us so well - the cakes, bread and figs were delicious! We had loads of fun in the pool with a stunning view - we loved the Kayak and platform down to the sea and had many family dinners and lunches making amazing memories. We will definitely return to beautiful Kalkan, thanks for having us!
The Vitale & Stocks Families – September 2017
Simpsons are our go to company for villas in Turkey. The standard of service and excellent accommodation choice is superb and you know you are going to be looked after to a high degree.
Mr Hillier – August 2017
At Villa Korsan Kuzey you can unwind and relax in one of the best villas on the Turkish coast.
Mr Graham Twinn – June 2017
This was our first time in Turkey but definitely not the last. An absolutely fantastic week with the family. Hasan and his wife looked after us so well. The views from the villa are stunning, the kayak , the pool, the decking, all amazing. We thought all the restaurants was some of the best we had been to around the world. The breakfast's that we had coked for us by Omar at the villa and the BBQ were also fantastic and great value. Also feed the cat's as they are so friendly. A great time had by us all. Looking forward to coming back soon.
Carl, Adele & Family – May 2017
A fabulous first time experience, and a superb (exceeded expectations holiday), many thanks Simpson Travel, you are our first choice from here on in.
Mr Marshall – June 2016
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. And to get your holiday off to the smoothest possible start, you can also fly with BA from Heathrow to Dalaman, subject to availability.
View holiday Booking Conditions