In this section...
- Spectacular location
- Mesmerising sea views
- Private beach platform
- Contemporary interiors
- Paddleboards and sea kayak
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Kalkan has no shortage of large and luxurious villas, but this particular property has one major advantage: its own beach platform and jetty, with direct access to a private waterfront stretching for approximately 50 metres along the bay. These platforms are a real feature of Kalkan, creating easy water access and smooth sunbathing spots along the precipitous coastline, but they generally belong to beach clubs or hotels rather than private villas like this one.
The Korsan Kuzey is one of a pair of villas situated at the quieter end of Kalkan, past Kalamar Bay and the overwhelming feeling is one of extravagant, sun-lit space. The house is built over three floors, with a vast wraparound balcony on the first floor and an equally spacious terrace surrounding the swimming pool. You can position yourself here to enjoy the stress-busting pleasures of warmth, peace and sublime views as far as the eye can see.
The size and location of the villa makes it ideal for entertaining. In addition to the five en-suite bedrooms and the large sitting room, you and your guests can enjoy your own private waterfront, complete with a two-person kayak for exploring the bay. Back by the house, the pool terrace has a romantic day bed and a Jacuzzi for the ultimate holiday pampering, or you can challenge the family to table tennis or pool in the outdoor games room.
The Korsan Kuzey is an exceptional retreat for those times when you need to escape from the world and reconnect with family and friends, but the low-key nightlife and excellent restaurants of Kalkan are just a short car drive or an easy taxi journey away when you feel like it.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), CD/DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, water dispenser, fridge-freezer with ice maker, dishwasher
- Living area opens up to large terrace with dining table and seating areas
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required); leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required)
- Both bedrooms lead to shared sea-facing balcony with seating and Köşk
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room; leads to sea-facing balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds can be configured into a double if required); leads to sea-facing Juliet balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Shaded outside area with table tennis and pool table
- Stone barbecue
- Private infinity swimming pool 11m x 6.5m (depth 0.75m – 1.6m) with separate Jacuzzi corner
- Private decked waterfront terrace with jetty (102 steps down)
- Paddleboards and sea kayak available for guest use
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- Children should be accompanied at all times down to the decked waterfront terrace due to drops
- Please note that the Turkish coastline is open to the public but access to this property can only come from the sea and is therefore most unlikely
- Approximately 54 steps down to villa
- Road (last 100m) leading up to villa is an un-made track
- Since photographs were taken, construction has begun on two villas next to Korsan Kuzey. All works will cease before the new season starts and the villas will be unoccupied in 2020.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions