In this section...
- Superbly positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish interiors
- Longest pool in Kalkan, 21 metres
- Games room
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Car not essential
Welcome to Villa Babil, a decadent new property that honours the Babylonian tale of a tower as high as heaven. Built into the hillside in our favourite part of town, this sublime villa does indeed stand a metaphorical head and shoulders above the competition in Kalkan thanks to its superb location, luxury finish and — at a show-stopping 21 metres — the longest villa pool in town.
The outside space feels so grand that you half expect a waiter to appear and take your drinks order, yet this realm is reserved just for you and your fortunate guests to enjoy (though we’ll happily book a private chef for you if you like).The pool runs the full length of the front terrace, with mesmerizing views of both the historic Old Town and the sapphire splendour of Kalkan bay beyond. The interiors are equally spacious and sun-lit, fronted by floor-to-ceiling windows and ‘invisible’ glass balconies for a seamless indoor-outdoor holiday vibe.
The inspiration behind the masterpiece is Jimmy Aaladag, Kalkan restaurateur and villa visionary responsible for several of the town’s most opulent residences. His years of experience show in all the important little details, from the games room with pool table, table tennis and table football to a superbly equipped kitchen, but most impressive of all is the location, within walking distance of Kalkan’s amenities and beach clubs. Holiday time is so precious for most of us that proximity is a luxury in itself, and here at Villa Babil you’ll find it easy to come and go as you please, with no need for a car. Teenagers love Kalkan for its beach clubs, shops and harbour cafes, and with all of this within walking distance they can holiday to their own rhythm without the need for parental taxis.
Dinner out is a relaxed affair, with the restaurants of the Korsan Suites and Kalkan Regency Hotel nearby and the Old Town an easy stroll away. Private airport transfers direct to your villa are included, so you can simply relax into the holiday as soon as you arrive, but for those who’d like to see more of the local area, we’re happy to arrange a hire car. Whether you’re keen to explore or just need a little time away from the rigours of every day, Villa Babil is an unparalleled place to indulge your every holiday whim.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2- 8)
- Open plan kitchen/dining living area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, full hob, oven and Nespresso coffee machine
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room & WC; leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower rooms & WCs; leads to balconies
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower rooms & WCs; leads to balconies
Lower ground floor
- Reached by external staircase from pool terrace
- Games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bath towels provided
- Twice weekly clean and linen change
- Private swimming pool with built-in jacuzzi 21.6m x 4m (1.45m depth)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining
- Electric remote-control pergola to ensure privacy
- Private secure parking
- Meze delivery and private chef available
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach Club 15min walk
- Kalkan 12min walk
- Nearest restaurant 2min walk
- Nearest supermarket 5min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
The price of your holiday includes private transfers to and from the airport/villa. For a supplement, you can exchange the transfers for a hire car. The following options are available:
- Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- Group F, Automatic Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group A, Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar*
- Group C, Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar*
- Group E, Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar*
- Group G, Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar*
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions