In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Stunning views
- Walking distance to Kalkan
- Family friendly
The Turquoise Coast is known for its stylish accommodation and Villa Buse lives up to all expectations. From the understated luxury of the interiors to the well-equipped kitchen, the attention to detail is impressive – and the views even more so, shown off to their best advantage by floor-to-ceiling windows in the living areas and five comfortable bedrooms.
Outside, there’s a spacious terrace and an elegant infinity pool with a Jacuzzi corner, perfect for enjoying the balmy evenings. Vibrant Kalkan is within walking distance, the starting point for numerous boat trips and excursions, which also offers an eclectic choice of boutiques and a popular weekly market. This cosmopolitan town lays on a choice of tempting dining options too, including the famous rooftop restaurants and waterfront eateries along a promenade of laid-back cocktail lounge bars. Alternatively, enjoy an evening on your own terrace, tucking into a delivery of meze and baklava, which you book and pay for before you leave the UK. With the lights twinkling into life below and the sun setting around you, it’s one of the loveliest ways to complete a day.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD/CD player, fireplace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Living room leads to terrace and pool terrace
- Seperate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite wet room; leads to private balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite wet room, Jacuzzi bath; leads to shared balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room; leads to shared balcony
- Double bedroom, en-suite wet room, dressing area
- Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Large shared balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Small gym with a running machine
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Pool terrace with Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool 10.5m x 4.5m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Approximately 35 steps up to villa
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach club 20min walk
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 15min walk
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence and 1 Group D Dacia Duster or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Villa Buse has everything you need for a fantastic holiday. One of the best views in Kalkan. It's a wonderful town and a perfect position to discover some of the many sites/activities you can do in the area. Thanks for a great holiday.
The Bards – September 2017
I would just like to say how excellent Vicki and Kirsti are, they really are a credit to Simpson Travel. We have grown very fond of them over the years.
Mrs Harris – September 2016
Wonderful relaxing week in this beautiful villa. Kirsti, the rep, has been brilliant. Everyone we have met has been very welcoming and friendly. Hoping to be able to return next year.
John, Julie, Mick, Dianne & Lawrence – July 2016
Kirsti was excellent in Kalkan with us at both properties!
Mrs Burns – July 2016
Excellent service from Simpson Travel – was very impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. Would definitely book with them again.
Mrs Taylor – May 2016
Our stay at Villa Buse was excellent. Exactly as described and true to the photos. Very peaceful although having other villas close by. We loved Kalkan and the warmth of the people. Great restaurants, shopping, and lovely Patara beach just a short drive away. We would love to return!
Ms Wright – June 2015
Views are absolutely beautiful. Restaurants are fabulous. The villa was everything you could wish for and Bridgette, our rep, was really helpful with a great sense of humour.
Mrs Williams – October 2014
Fabulous villa. Amazing views. We have enjoyed some of the best food here over the past two weeks.
Mr Andrews – September 2014
Had an amazing holiday in Kalkan in the beautiful Villa Buse! Everyone at Simpson Travel have been extremely helpful and professional and all the extra little touches make a big difference to holiday such as the check-in desks, welcome packs, transfer and car hire and the excellent location and destinations. Thank you for providing such a refreshingly personal touch and for looking after your customers. We will use Simpson Travel again!
Mrs McBryde – August 2014
Simpson Travel provides a first class service covering all the aspects required to make a holiday an outstanding event that will remain in the memory for a long time.
Mr Barrett – September 2013
Thanks to all the staff at Simpson Travel – they helped make a surprise 70th celebration an occasion that will never be forgotten and will be talked about for many years to come. It will definitely be hard to beat the amazing Villa Buse.
Miss Searchfield – September 2013
My family, their partners and a friend enjoyed a wonderful holiday with Simpson Travel in a lovely villa in Kalkan, Turkey. As usual Simpson Travel was all you could hope for in a company – thorough, reliable, professional and efficient.
Mrs Murty – September 2013
Simpson Travel supplied us with the perfect holiday. We are a group of long-standing friends (5 couples) who wanted to experience a summer holiday to celebrate a special birthday and celebration of our long friendship. In Villa Buse, we had the perfect retreat for fun, sun and total relaxation. The view from the villa was one of the best we'd experienced in all our travels and we found the people of Kalkan to be welcoming and extremely friendly. We would certainly love a return trip one day.
Mrs Crosweller – August 2013
Villa Buse in Kalkan Turkey is the perfect location for a family holiday. Our Family of 11 spent a memorable week in this villa. Our three grandchildren, daughters and sons-in-law all had an excellent holiday. The local Simpson Travel rep did everything possible to make our holiday very enjoyable.
Mr O'Donnell – May 2013
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions