In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Roof terrace
- Stylish and elegant
- Close to Mahal Beach Club
From its rooftop sun terrace to the magnificent master suites, this four-storey, five-bedroom villa promises to make any occasion very special.
Standing tall at the southern end of Kalkan, Kotti Evi has uninterrupted views over the brilliant blue of the bay, its islands and the distant, forest-clad hills. Two master bedrooms open onto private balconies, each running the entire width of the first and second floors; the outlook is stunning, whether you’re sitting in the sun or lounging in the bath tub which also faces directly out to sea. The third floor houses three further bedrooms, and topping it all off is a west-facing roof terrace, the perfect spot to enjoy a legendary Kalkan sunset and reflect on another glorious day.
In this privileged location, many villa guests spend an entire week flitting happily between the roof terrace, the extra-large living room and the equally lovely pool, but you can also take advantage of the nearby Hotel Villa Mahal beach club for a waterfront meal, a dip in the sea or a handy water taxi ride over to Kalkan harbour. Here you’ll be spoilt for choice between the buzzy bars and cafes along the waterfront, and Kalkan’s signature rooftop restaurants offering a full range of tempting options from authentic Turkish dishes to innovative fusion cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (English-speaking channels), DVD player and iPod dock, leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, Hotpoint filter coffee machine, microwave, water cooler, ice machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room separated from the bedroom by glass walls, semi-concealed WC and jacuzzi bath, separate dressing area, leads out to private terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to two private terraces
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request) with en-suite shower room, leads out to a private terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with en suite shower room, leads out to private terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room separated by glass walls, partially concealed WC and jacuzzi bath
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Roof terrace on 4th floor with seating area and sea views
- Table tennis
- Shaded seating area
- Infinity private swimming pool 8.5m x 4.5m (depth 1.50m throughout), accessed via steps and handrail
- 31 steps up to front door (unsuitable for guests with limited mobility)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 5min drive or 20min steep walk
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Mahal Beach Club 3min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon, and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions