In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Best location in Kalkan
- 10-minute walk to Kalkan harbour
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
With its wooden balconies, colourful rugs and stone fireplace, Gogen Evi offers a respectful hat-tip to Kalkan’s traditional Ottoman style, upgraded for 21st century guests to include four en suite bedrooms and an infinity swimming pool. The views are spectacular, the mood is relaxed and the location is one of the best in town, ideal for friends or a family with older teenagers who’ll appreciate the freedom to head into Kalkan without having to take a taxi.
The house sits on a hill just a 10-minute stroll from Kalkan harbour, your departure point for numerous boat trips and excursions, and the heart of the town’s surprisingly sophisticated bar and restaurant scene. Wander away from the sea and you’ll discover a maze of winding streets crammed with coffee shops, tea houses and smart boutiques where you can pick up an extra holiday bikini, some silver jewellery or just browse at leisure and soak up the vibrant old town atmosphere. With everything accessible on foot, Gogen Evi is ideal for reluctant holiday drivers, and the perfect base to enjoy all of Kalkan’s many charms.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads out to balcony with sea views
- 2 double bedrooms (180cm x 200cm bed, one can be converted into a twin on request) both with en-suite shower rooms, leads to a small shared balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 5m x 3m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via ladder
- Communal swimming pool 20m x 5m (small fee, approx. 10 TL, snacks and cold drinks available) short walk from villa
- 10 steps up to front door (unsuitable for guests with limited mobility)
- Communal parking area 1min walk from villa (narrow road outside the villa is for drop offs and short stays only)
- Gogen Evi is only suitable for a maximum of 6 guests
A car is not essential at this property and there is an option of changing car hire to transfers to/from the airport
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Restaurant 5min walk
- Supermarket 2min walk
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops/beach clubs) 10min walk or 5min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions