In this section...
- Stylish hilltop villa
- Panoramic sea and mountain views
- Light and spacious
- Tavernas and shops 5min drive
The landscape west of Chania is a palette of silvers, greens, blues and terracotta, its timeless hilltops and olive groves set against the backdrop of the White Mountains. Trouli sits on the crest of one of these small hills and combines style and space with all the comforts of home. From the pool, terrace, barbecue and gardens, panoramic views encompass the peaceful countryside and the sea beyond, yet it is only a short drive to the lively coastal village of Stalos and its sandy beaches. The picturesque village of Upper Stalos with some excellent tavernas is even nearer.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (English speaking news channels), DVD-player, CD-player
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (¾ corner bath), leads to large terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to balcony
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Private swimming pool (with small children's section) 10m x 7m maximum (depth 1 – 1.7m)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1042K10002967801
- Beach (Stalos) 10min drive
- Tavernas/shops 5min drive
- Chania 25min drive
- Chania airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group E, Citroën C-Elysee or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group D – 1.2-1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group E – 1.4-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F2 – Daihatsu Terios Hard Top or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group G – Fiat Doblo 6 seater or similar, 1.4-1.6 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group G3 – Jumpy Multispace L2 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 4 large and 4 small suitcases*
Group H – Automatic Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H2 – Automatic Toyota Auris or similar, 1.3-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group I – Cabrio Peugeot 207 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group I2 – Cabrio Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Another wonderful holiday in idyllic location. Perfect for exploring western Crete if you can bear to leave the beautiful pool and garden!
Mrs Lynch – September 2017
Beautiful villa with wonderful views, very helpful information pack. Owner lovely and helpful.We will book more Simpson holidays!
Mr Crouch – September 2017
Villa and villa owner cant be faulted. Could you please transfer the villa to Italy for a change of country next year! Perfect 3 weeks just like the previous 7 Simpson holidays that we have had.
Mr Mitchell – August 2017
Villa and gardens were maintained to a very high standards in a lovely location with good access to places of interest. Ray was very helpful in guiding us to the most interesting places in the area which saved time and helped make a stress free holiday. Thank You.
Mr Perry – May 2017
Holiday made easy
Mr Harrison – August 2016
Will return for our 7th stay with Simpson next year. There is no point changing when you have found perfection
Mr Mitchell – July 2016
We book with Simpson because we can rely on them to give us a worry free holiday with very helpful staff . Flights and seating arranged in advance so no hassle at airport with welcoming reps. Always try and book villa holidays with Simpson Travel.
Mrs Perry – July 2016
We had a truly lovely holiday. Villa Trouli is fabulous. It is in a great location and beautifully maintained. It has a wonderful garden and pool, with stunning 360 degree views of the high mountains behind and the sea to the front. The villa is comfortable and well equipped. The beach, tavernas, shops and Chania town are just a short drive away. We were thrilled by all of the wildlife we saw too - birds of prey, owls, bats, frogs, cicadas and lots of beautiful butterflies. Stavros the owner and Ray the rep were very friendly and helpful and made sure our holiday went perfectly. We were very sad to leave! We wouldn't hesitate to consider Villa Trouli and/ or Simpson Travel again.
Mrs Thomas – August 2015
Simpson came up trumps again. Amazing holiday and will be back next year!
Mr Mitchell – July 2015
Simpson Travel has always given us first rate service in all areas. We have never had any hesitation in using your company because we value the friendly staff, attention to detail and all the things that make for high quality, stress free holidays.
Mr Jenkins – May 2015
All aspects of our holiday was dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. Our local rep. Ray was very helpful and always available. Villa Trouli was wonderful and maintained to a high standard by Sophia and Stavros. We plan a return visit.
Mrs Clegg – September 2014
Crete has been a particular favourite holiday destination for myself and my wife since 2001 and we have travelled with Simpson Travel since it's inception. The standard of service provided by the company is superb and it is so refreshing to travel with an organisation that really values it's clients and does absolutely everything to ensure we have a great holiday. Thank you!
Mr Jenkins – May 2014
Villa Truli is a gem. Amazing pool, lovely views and stunning position. Definitely the best villa we have ever rented. Crete is a wonderful place to visit. The people are friendly, the food was excellent and we had a brilliant family holiday.
Mrs Green – August 2013
Villa Trouli is an exceptional villa, spacious, comfortable, in a great location with fantastic views and a really good pool. It was difficult to drag ourselves away to explore the island, and we always looked forward to coming back.
Mr Halstead – July 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The soaring White Mountains, known in Greek as the Lefka Ori, are at the heart of West Crete’s dramatically beautiful landscape and the villages in their foothills offer traditional Cretan fare in glorious abundance – that’s if Chania’s twinkling harbour lights and waterfront dining don’t entice you first. Spring brings an abundance of flowers, turning hiking trails and gorges into welcome destinations for walkers, and in summer, the many beaches offer sun worshippers a choice of scenic locations to spread their towels.
View holiday Booking Conditions