In this section...
- Wonderfully positioned villa overlooking Kouloura Bay
- Stunning sea views
- Bright and spacious
- Beach/taverna 5min drive
This spacious, classically styled villa enjoys a stunning location with hypnotic views over picturesque Kouloura (the most photographed harbour in Corfu) and across the sea to the mainland. Many idle hours can be spent on the terraces and balconies, gazing at speedboats as they cut a sparkling silver wake across the bay, or watching the haze build up in the heat of the late afternoon, only to disperse into a clear, starlit evening. The views are particularly magical by the pool at night, and there can be few finer places in the world to enjoy a relaxed dinner with family or friends.
There is a choice of beaches and restaurants, including the renowned Kouloura Fish Taverna, within a 5-10 minute drive, but with a large private pool and plenty of relaxing space for everyone, most will find little incentive to leave.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace, Satellite TV (limited channels), DVD with home cinema, CD player
- Kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher
- Double master suite with adjacent bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
Lower ground floor
- Private infinity swimming pool 9.5m x 5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside dining areas
- Local shopping delivery service
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local boat hire
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK7644001
- Kouloura beach/taverna 5min drive
- Kalami 6min drive
- Agios Stephanos 12min drive
- Corfu Town/airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Back again to Corfu ( first visit 16 years ago ) - an irresistible draw it seems! Agni is pretty special, and has pretty special people too. Such a relaxed atmosphere with a remarkable combination of climate, food, sea and serenity. We have been so well looked after with kindness and consideration, and this cottage suits "escaped" moniker down to the ground. The visit to vibrant, colorful Corfu town is such fun, but the essential return to Agni brings peace to the soul... We will be back...
The Hawes' – September 2017
A beautiful location for a wonderful week! Jackie's recommendations were great and hiring a boat for a day was a brilliant experience - don't be put off if you haven't done it before, we hadn't and it was very easy to pick up!
The Tunnel Family – August 2017
The extra level of service and assurance that Simpson provides makes the difference between a good holiday and a truly refreshing and relaxing one, where you know you have the experience and support of the team and outstanding local representatives behind you. The extra level of service and assurance that Simpson provides makes the difference between a good holiday and a truly refreshing and relaxing one, where you know you have the experience and support of the team and outstanding local representatives behind you.
Mr Tanner – August 2017
Another lovely week in this beautiful corner of Corfu, and another holiday with Simpson Travel! The views from the villa are breathtaking and will be hard to leave. I have no doubt we will be back...
Chris, Anne & William – July 2017
We've been many times in Corfu - it never disappoints or loses its magic. The villa itself is lovely the views are superb, we have loved every minute. The whole Simpson experience has been perfect and Jackie in particular. Delightful owner and cleaners.
Cheryl, Wendy & Tina – June 2017
First time vacation with Simpson Travel and it did not disappoint - everything was outstanding from the moment we got to the airport to our arrival back in the UK. The service levels are of the highest standard and our villa was everything we had hoped for. We will definitely be back.
Mr Wynne – August 2017
The boat and snorkels allowed us to explore Corfu even further and would definitely suggest going to the blue caves or visiting many of the small and beautiful beaches. We hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy the relaxing views from this perfect villa that served us very well.
Bea Hutchinson – June 2017
What a wonderful week at Kouloura Harbour View. We loved the villa and the pool - so beautiful at night. Jackie recommended lots of great restaurants. We totally loved having a boat for four days and exploring beaches, bays, fish and lots of swimming/snorkeling as well as fantastic restaurants. An amazing half term for the family and we hope to be back next year with Simpsons.
Hutchinson Family – June 2017
This was the first time we've traveled with Simpson and we are extremely impressed with the importance of customer care and satisfaction.
Mr Macbeam – September 2016
The level of service given is why we choose to book with Simpson Travel. We don't have to worry about anything as it's all done for us.
Mrs Amos – May 2016
Fabulous views over Kouloura as promised ! Villa was very clean, well looked after and Jackie was very helpful.
Mrs Cooke – July 2015
Words cannot describe the stunning view and neither can photos do it justice!
Mr Vant Hoff – July 2015
An outstanding villa, with breathtaking views. Simply wonderful. Thank you.
Mrs Curtis – July 2015
Had a fabulous week here. The house is very comfortable and well equipped.
Mr Clipp – June 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions