In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful views
- Simpson family extras
- Walking distance to sandy beach and tavernas
- Lefkada town 10min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Villa Porphyra is the largest in a cluster of three smartly contemporary new properties which make up Arenaria Villas, along with Villa Oleana and Villa Santolina, close to both Ayios Ioannis beach and the many charms of Lekfada town. The house is well located for discovering all that this diverse island has to offer, from pottering about in boats, flying across the bay on a kite surf or exploring its vibrant green and surprisingly traditional heart.
There’s nothing traditional about Villa Porphyra however; the décor is stylish, all the bedrooms are en-suite, and clever lighting makes the pool and terrace areas feel like outdoor rooms as evening falls. There are shady spots on the dining terrace so you can relax here even in the heat of the day, but if you prefer the feel of sand between your toes, take a short stroll down to the beach at Ayios Ioannis where you’ll also find cafés and tavernas for your morning coffee or a light lunch. The sunsets from this west-facing stretch of coast are superb, a nightly spectacle that never fails to impress. Lefkada town is an appealing hotchpotch of old and new, relaxed and family friendly with a swanky marina full of luxury yachts to add to the mix, all just ten minutes away by car.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channel), DVD player,
- Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm bed) off the living area, en-suite shower room with WC, doors to shared drive
- 2 twin bedrooms (80cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms with WC
- Twin attic bedroom (80cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Heating throughout (via air-conditioning units)
- Korres bathroom products
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Electric barbecue
- Private swimming pool 4m x 12m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Shared driveway with Villas Oleana and Santolina
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831Κ91000457801
- Shops/restaurants/cafés (Lefkada Town) 35min walk or 10min drive
- Beachfront tavernas (Agios Ioannis beach) 10min walk
- Nidri 30 min drive
- Sivota 50 min drive
- Preveza airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – Automatic Nissan Micra or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Great villa, one of the best equipped we’ve stayed in and in a lovely location just 10 mins walk to the beach, local tavernas and bars. The Simpson Travel service and organisation was faultless - would definitely recommend and book again in the future.
Beautiful villa, beautiful island. Great to be so close to a quiet beach with some decent bars. Yiannis was very helpful and full of good recommendations. First time to Lefkada and we were impressed. We’ll be back.
A lovely week. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. Thank you, Yiannis, for all your recommendations.
This villa has everything you could wish for in an idyllic location. The colours of Lefkada made our hearts sing! A joy to find such an unspoiled location. Highly recommend Rachi as a treat. Thank you for your help Yiannis.
A lovely week. Lefkada town is really lovely. The east coast drive is must, beautiful views. SUP hire by the hour in Nidri in a beautiful bay. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. Thank you Yiannis for all your recommendations.
Just had a week in Lefkada Greece. Our first time with Simpson Travel and will most certainly not be our last. From start to finish they were fantastic. The accommodation was exactly as it was stated on their website and was of a very good quality. We have nothing to complain about at all. Every aspect of the holiday and accommodation was spot on. The local representative Yannis was fantastic. Very knowledgable and very available. Nothing was too much trouble and everything he recommended we tried and was not disappointed. Well done Simpson Travel. Keep on doing what you do best!!! See you on our next vacation!!!
The end to end experience surpassed my expectations and from the initial advice through to getting home was an easy experience. I have always booked breaks independently but I would definitely use Simpson again. I must also mention the concierge who just wanted to make sure you had the best time and nothing was too much trouble. We had a great family holiday in a beautiful location that Simpson Travel made happen.
We had a lovely holiday in Villa Porphyra which provides privacy and easy access to a beautiful beach with tavernas.
This was our first experience with Simpson Travel and they certainly lived up to their reputation. From the initial website search, the Simpson Team were in touch from the day of booking to the day of arriving back home. They really know their stuff about your destination and all the things you may need to ask before travelling or when in location. We would certainly recommend Simpson Travel and their outstanding team.
We would just like to say – fly us back to Villa Porphyra immediately! A quiet, calming retreat with easy access to the beach, restaurant and beach bars. Around the villa, an abundance and variety of foliage, birds and butterflies made it special – the outdoor area was spectacular and spacious. Two of our party were new to Simpson Travel and were extremely impressed with the property, equipment, staff and facilities. P.
You can’t get better than a Simpson Travel holiday. The very best yet! Cannot wait to see what the next would be like. Well done Simpson Travel.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions