In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful views
- Walking distance to sandy beach and tavernas
- Simpson family extras available
- Lefkada town 10min drive
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
This stylish new villa is one of a group of three individual properties that make up Arenaria Villas, along with Villa Porphyra and Villa Santolina, nestled among cypress and olive trees just a few minutes’ walk from Agios Ioannis beach. Over a kilometre long, this sand and pebble beach is one of the best on the island, known for its turquoise water and spectacular sunsets. There are beach cafés and tavernas here too, perfect for a morning coffee or a quiet drink as the sun paints the evening sky in rosy pink and royal purple.
If you’re more of a pool person then Villa Oleana serves as a tranquil retreat in the heat of the afternoon when the kite-surfers are flying across the bay. The terrace is a generous and welcoming space for a family or a group of friends to enjoy a laid back afternoon or a relaxed evening barbecue, and with three en-suite bedrooms, everyone gets to feel suitably pampered. If cooking’s not on the agenda, charming Lefkada town offers plenty of dining choices just ten minutes away in the car. Oleana’s location means you’re also well placed to explore the contrasting coasts of Lefkada, from the tiny coves and bays of the east to the imposing cliffs and white beaches of the west.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channel), DVD player, Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (80cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Twin attic bedroom (80cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Heating throughout (via air-conditioning units)
- Korres bathroom products
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Electric barbecue
- Private swimming pool 5m x 9m extending to 15m (depth 1m – 1.7m)
- Shared driveway with Villas Porphyra and Santolina
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty, excludes baby-gate)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831Κ91000457801
- Lefkada town (shops, tavernas, cafés) 35min walk or 10min drive
- Agios Ioannis beach (tavernas) 10min walk
- Nidri 30min drive
- Sivota 50min drive
- Preveza airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Overall we had a fabulous holiday – thank you.
Mr Kennett – September 2019
Totally what we hoped for after viewing this holiday on-line – would not have changed a thing! The location of the villa was just perfect and so lovely to come back to it after a busy day out and about. Our rep, Jo, was very helpful, attentive and full of local knowledge. The bay below was walking distance and the lovely bustling town a short drive away. Totally relaxing, very Greek and of course very beautiful. Well done Simpson, a real gem.
The Edmonston family – July 2019
We had an amazing holiday. The villa, including pool, was even better than we imagined – very clean and spacious. A very big thank you to the Simpson staff, who were helpful and informative; their recommendations and advice for places to visit did not disappoint. We are looking forward to our next visit in August!
The Carbon Family – June 2019
Another year and the same routinely excellent holiday experience from Simpson Travel. Very thoughtful service which filters down to the airline and car hire company. We had a really good holiday.
Andrew Hardwick – June 2019
Two great weeks spent at Villa Oleana! We’ve lazed around, explored the island and had a go at some watersports! We’re not really beach people, so will leave those recommendations to others, but what we will say is take Jo’s advice – it’s good! Have a great time in Lefkada!
Mrs F – August 2018
We’ve had two amazing weeks in Lefkada. Take time early in your stay to talk to Jo and get advice on things to do. Her recommendations were spot on and she was so quick to help when we had questions. We hired a private speed boat in Nidri for a day – possibly our favourite day. Can’t go wrong even if you have never done it before. It’s a great way to explore the little coves only accessible by boat. Worth doing the journey down to Sivota or Vasiliki for a change of scenery and a nice evening out. Have a great time here, we did!
Mr T – July 2018
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
View holiday Booking Conditions