In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful views
- Walking distance to sandy beach and tavernas
- Lefkada town 5-minute drive
Villa Porphyra is the largest in a cluster of three, smartly contemporary new properties along with Villa Oleana and Villa Santolina, close to both Ayios Ioannis beach and the many charms of Lekfada town. The house is well located for discovering all that this diverse island has to offer, from pottering about in boats, flying across the bay on a kite surf or exploring its vibrant green and surprisingly traditional heart.
There’s nothing traditional about Villa Porphyra however; the décor is stylish, all the bedrooms are en-suite, and clever lighting makes the pool and terrace areas feel like outdoor rooms as evening falls. There are shady spots on the dining terrace so you can relax here even in the heat of the day, but if you prefer the feel of sand between your toes, take a short stroll down to the beach at Ayios Ioannis where you’ll also find cafés and tavernas for your morning coffee or a light lunch. The sunsets from this west-facing stretch of coast are superb, a nightly spectacle that never fails to impress. Lefkada town is an appealing hotchpotch of old and new, relaxed and family friendly with a swanky marina full of luxury yachts to add to the mix, all just five minutes away by car.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channel), DVD player,
- Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (170cm x 200cm bed) off the living area, en-suite shower room with WC, doors to shared drive
- 2 twin bedrooms (80cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms with WC
- Twin attic bedroom (80cm x 200cm beds)
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Heating throughout (via air-conditioning units)
- Korres bathroom products
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and pool towels provided
- Electric barbecue
- Private swimming pool 4m x 12m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Shared drive with the two other neighbouring villas
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831Κ91000457801
- Shops/restaurants/cafés (Lefkada Town) 35min walk or 5min drive
- Restaurants various closest beach front (Agios Ioannis beach) 5min walk
- Nidri 30 min drive
- Sivota 50 min drive
- Preveza airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Tiida or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Polo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Opel Zafira or similar, 1.8 litre engine, no suitcases with full occupancy*
Group L – Opel Vivaro or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, whose buggy-friendly, car-free streets invite everyone to explore. This family-friendliness made Lefkada the perfect choice for the second of our popular Simpson Crèches.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions