In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5min walk
- Kassiopi 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Stylish and elegant, Villa Eva sits prominently on a small headland, just a short stroll to the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity pool.
The villa also enjoys the use of the excellent facilities at our Bella Mare Hotel, which includes a programme of supervised activities for children aged 5 to 11 in the school holidays. Kayaks and SUPs are available for hire on the beach adjacent to the hotel gardens and two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. With the additional option of hiring a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, you have one of the most idyllic spots in north east Corfu.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Steps down to front door of villa
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes full cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue area
- Private freeform infinity swimming pool 5m x 8m (depth 0.9m – 1.65m)
- Villa Eva guests benefit from a discount on kayaks and SUPs hired from Avlaki Boats adjacent to the Bella Mare Hotel grounds
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Beach Life programme of complimentary children's activities available at Bella Mare Hotel from 2 July to 27 August 2023
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Avlaki beach (pebbles) 5min walk with paddleboard, kayak, motor boat hire from the beach with Avlaki Boats (payable locally)
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group J2 – Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group J3A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Mercedes Benz A160 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Does what it says on the tin !!!! holiday as described, excellent service from Simpsons both here and in Corfu, staff are so helpful and pleasant and go out of their way to accommodate any requests, so nice to find these days, thoroughly recommend.
Excellent Villa. Suited us perfectly (6 adults).Fabulous views. Will be hard to beat.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful stay ( a week at the hotel and a week at the villa). We met some lovely people at the hotel and were really well looked after by Anthi, Alex, Stephen and Jo. The villa has a breathtaking view and is clean and beautiful and has a visiting cat which made us feel really at home. Jo has been mazing, knowledgeable, kind and brilliant!
As ever Simpson Travel offer a superb travel experience. Simpsons Reps on the ground work so incredibly hard and are so dilligent it’s a joy to know them. I stayed for 2 weeks in Corfu and loved it.Clare Pemberton, September, 2022 Ah, after all the lockdowns and restrictions this was a holiday worth waiting for. What an idyllic villa it is, perfectly perfect in every way. The daily hire of a boat made for some special day trips. Immensely relaxing. Enough to keep us going through the dark wet winter of England! I do hope we meet again Villa Eva. In the meantime I know you'll be making many more people very happy indeed!
Wonderful week! Villa Eva is just beautiful, the pool, the views, the peace & quiet. Stephen the Corfu Chef catered for us on 2 nights... highly recommended. We hired a boat for a day to explore the bays and Stephen did us an amazing picnic. A final big thank you to Tina the housekeeper and our great concierge Jo. Loved it all.
We have waited for this holiday for two year, it was well worth it! Villa Eva is in a beautiful location and the views are amazing. Hired a boat and spent a lovely day going along the coast, swimming in the secluded bays and stopped at Agni for lunch. But most days were spent lazing in and around the pool and wandering down to the bar for lunch. So sad to leave!
This was our 8th time back to Corfu but first time in Avlaki and villa Eva - what a magnificent place, the views were stunning and the villa was so private. The supermarket (Nikos) is quite a walk away if you don't have a car, but if you spend over 40 euros they will either deliver or collect you from reception and bring you back. Gaynor the Rep was on hand to book restaurants and taxis and the villa was kept very clean by Tina. The hotel itself was more like a country club and we absolutely enjoyed ourselves. We will be back!
Great villa! Loved the views. We've had a great week.
What an amazing week we've all had here at Villa Eva. We never tired of the beautiful views and will miss them very much. Nothing has been too much trouble for the brilliant staff who have all been super friendly and helpful. We LOVED it and can't wait to come back.
Wonderful stay in a lovely villa with beautiful views. Another great Simpsons holiday, my 5th.
Lovely villa with fabulous views. We liked the location very much, we liked being able to access the hotel facilities. Worked brilliantly for our mixed age holiday group. Would definitely go back.
Just returned from week at Villa Eva, which is a wonderful, spacious villa with astounding views into the bay.The location is a peaceful haven just above a quiet beach. A very well equipped villa also with access to the lovely Bella Mare Hotel gardens and pool, plus the excellent local taverna within walking distance on the beach – perfect. Our rep, Gaynor, could not have been more helpful organising boat trips, an in-villa chef and being onhand for any useful local information – she is an asset to the company. It's the first time we have used Simpson Travel and we were highly impressed with the company, attention to detail in all matters. We will definitely use them again next year.
Fabulous villa, beautiful views. Gaynor looked after us very well and Simpson Travel were excellent. Thanks.
Always a joy to be here. So peaceful. Lovely breezes. Such dreamy views.
Just a beautiful place to sit, stare, relax, read and play. Really enjoyed paddle boarding with the boys. Rania was amazing – helping us with lots of suggestions. We’d love to come back.
It would be hard to beat the location of Villa Eva with its uplifting view over the whole of Avlaki Bay and its feeling of space, privacy and tranquillity on the terrace, yet only a 5-minute walk to the beach and watersports and the wonderful Cavo Barbaro local beachside taverna, and only 5-minutes’ drive or less to the lively little harbour town of Kassiopi. Simpson Travel does seem to excel in finding lovely villas in exceptional spots. They also make the 'nuts and bolts' of the holiday such as picking up hire cars and chartered air travel go more smoothly. Rania, the Simpson Representative in this part of Corfu, was exceptional: knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and supremely efficient. She sorted everything from storm-damaged parasols to an over-sensitive smoke alarm to restaurant bookings in the most beautiful places, always with speed and accuracy. For villa holidays, we will most definitely continue to use and recommend Simpson.
We had a lovely time. This villa is without doubt a jewel in the Simpson portfolio. We highly recommend the hotel beach bar for food and drinks – all reasonably priced and good quality. The staff have all been charming and helpful and Rania, our concierge, has been super – nothing is too much trouble for her.
Villa Eva is an amazing location for a family holiday. Incredible views over the swimming pool across the bay. Villa furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions