In this section...
- Beautifully positioned villa
- Stunning views
- Stylish and elegant
- Use of Bella Mare Hotel facilities
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/tavernas 5min walk
- Kassiopi 5min drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Stylish and elegant, Villa Eva sits prominently on a small headland, just a short stroll to the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity pool.
The villa also enjoys the use of the excellent facilities at our Bella Mare Hotel, which includes a programme of supervised activities for children aged 5 to 11 in the school holidays. Kayaks and SUPs are available for hire on the beach adjacent to the hotel gardens and two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. With the additional option of hiring a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, you have one of the most idyllic spots in north east Corfu.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Steps down to front door of villa
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (local Greek channels and BBC World News), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes full cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Twin bedroom (100cm x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room, private balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue area
- Private freeform infinity swimming pool 5m x 8m (depth 0.9m – 1.65m)
- Villa Eva guests benefit from a discount on kayaks and SUPs hired from Avlaki Boats adjacent to the Bella Mare Hotel grounds
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Beach Life programme of complimentary children's activities available at Bella Mare Hotel from 25 July to 29 August 2021
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K034A0046900
- Beach tavernas 5min walk
- Avlaki beach (pebbles) 5min walk with paddleboard, kayak, motor boat hire from the beach with Avlaki Boats (payable locally)
- Shop 3min drive
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Agios Stephanos 8min drive
- Corfu town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group G1 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G2 – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – VW Caddy 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Just returned from week at Villa Eva, which is a wonderful, spacious villa with astounding views into the bay.The location is a peaceful haven just above a quiet beach. A very well equipped villa also with access to the lovely Bella Mare Hotel gardens and pool, plus the excellent local taverna within walking distance on the beach – perfect. Our rep, Gaynor, could not have been more helpful organising boat trips, an in-villa chef and being onhand for any useful local information – she is an asset to the company. It's the first time we have used Simpson Travel and we were highly impressed with the company, attention to detail in all matters. We will definitely use them again next year.
Janet Taylor – September 2020
Fabulous villa, beautiful views. Gaynor looked after us very well and Simpson Travel were excellent. Thanks.
Julie Wetherell – August 2020
Always a joy to be here. So peaceful. Lovely breezes. Such dreamy views.
James, Sophie, Charlotte & Elly – August 2019
Just a beautiful place to sit, stare, relax, read and play. Really enjoyed paddle boarding with the boys. Rania was amazing – helping us with lots of suggestions. We’d love to come back.
Emma, Matt & family – July 2019
It would be hard to beat the location of Villa Eva with its uplifting view over the whole of Avlaki Bay and its feeling of space, privacy and tranquillity on the terrace, yet only a 5-minute walk to the beach and watersports and the wonderful Cavo Barbaro local beachside taverna, and only 5-minutes’ drive or less to the lively little harbour town of Kassiopi. Simpson Travel does seem to excel in finding lovely villas in exceptional spots. They also make the 'nuts and bolts' of the holiday such as picking up hire cars and chartered air travel go more smoothly. Rania, the Simpson Representative in this part of Corfu, was exceptional: knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and supremely efficient. She sorted everything from storm-damaged parasols to an over-sensitive smoke alarm to restaurant bookings in the most beautiful places, always with speed and accuracy. For villa holidays, we will most definitely continue to use and recommend Simpson.
Ms Pointer – July 2019
Villa Eva is an amazing location for a family holiday. Incredible views over the swimming pool across the bay. Villa furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Cathie – June 2019
We had a lovely time. This villa is without doubt a jewel in the Simpson portfolio. We highly recommend the hotel beach bar for food and drinks – all reasonably priced and good quality. The staff have all been charming and helpful and Rania, our concierge, has been super – nothing is too much trouble for her.
Stephanie & Christine – June 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions