In this section...
- Magnificent sea views
- Stylish and modern interiors
- Private swimming pool
- Elevated position
Charming, curvaceous villa seeks couple or family for happy holidays and more! We love the rounded edges and organic shapes at Villa Jasmine, not forgetting of course the spectacular views of Kalkan Bay from both the pool and the roof terrace. The villa has its own landscaped garden with fruit trees and colourful sub tropical plants, a welcome oasis when the sun is at its summer height. Inside, all is cool and contemporary and finished to a very high standard.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD/CD player, Bluetooth speaker; leads to pool terrace and outdoor dining terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Separate shower room
- Galleried staircase leads to landing
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bath and shower room and ‘his and her’ marble basins
- Double bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms share a wrap-around balcony
- Kitchenette and laundry area with washing machine and mini-fridge
- Leads to roof terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Sun terrace pergola
- Landscaped terrace gardens
- Kidney shaped infinity swimming pool 9.5m x 3.5m (depth 1.55m)
- Private gated off road parking shaded by a pergola
- Approximately 38 steps up to villa
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach (Kalkan) 25min walk downhill or 5min drive
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 20min walk downhill or 4min drive (the steep return walk uphill will take longer)
- Patara 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our holiday at Villa Jasmine was truly fabulous and we will return. Thank you!
Mrs Hood – August 2017
Thank you for an amazing holiday at Villa Jasmine, Kalkan - we've just had an amazing week. What really makes our holidays so special, is not just the beautiful Villa we had, with amazing views, and fortunately, beautiful weather, but the slick service from the Simpsons Team as usual, always is so welcome when we need a break. Thanks so much to the team & look forward to our next trip with you!
Mrs Oates – October 2016
Simpson Travel have, again, exceeded our expectations. From the moment we got to the airport, to the moment we arrived at the villa, everything went perfectly. Any small problems we had were dealt with straight away. I would personally recommend Simpson Travel and will definitely be booking again.
Mrs Ferguson – August 2016
It is always a pleasant experience going away with Simpson, I know I don't need to worry about anything, we will be having three holidays with you this year and we wouldn't use anyone else again. Vicky and Kirsti in Turkey are just fantastic. Many thanks to you all.
Mrs Harris – May 2016
We have had a wonderful week with Simpson in Turkey iit surpassed our expectations as we were staying in the most beautiful villa and every detail was perfect. Thank you.
Mrs Beauchamp – August 2015
Liz, John, Janet and Jim enjoyed a lovely week at Villa Jasmine. So lovely to wake up to blue skies and a great view.
Mrs Bowe – June 2015
A reasonably-priced package holiday that is far better than most. Lots of attention to detail and very good in-flight service. Villa Jasmine has excellent views and the gardener/handyman, Salahutten, is a real asset to Simpson.
Mrs Holden-Smith – June 2015
This is our second with Simpson to Kalkan, the first time to a villa, which was lovely. The villa is fantastic and the view beautiful. We would highly recommend a Simpson holiday and will definitely be back again.
Mr Gulbrandsen – May 2015
Our second visit to Kalkan - first to Villa Jasmine. It has been a fabulous week in a stunning villa. Well done Simpson - another wonderful holiday!
Mrs Ruby – May 2015
We had a fabulous week at Villa Jasmine. The villa was fantastic with amazing views. Thanks to Chris for his local knowledge and advice.
Mr Sumner – May 2015
We had a nice stay, the villa is very comfortable and the view is lovely.
Mrs Hall – October 2014
What a wonderful place! Villa Jasmine was incredible, we enjoyed not only the comfort of the villa but also the spectacular view.
Mrs Smart – September 2014
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Taurus Mountains, cosmopolitan Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and is a stylish, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores.
The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars with their colourful cocktails and rooftop restaurants where you can tuck into a wonderful variety of delicious food, and enjoy impeccable service wherever you dine.
View holiday Booking Conditions