In this section...
- Stunning 2-bedroom villa
- Amazing sea views
- Stylish interiors
- Elevated position
- Private transfers and car included
High quality two-bedroom properties are increasingly hard to come by in an area that loves its vast, statement villas, so we were delighted to find the stylish Tepe Ev, one of a trio of smart new Simpson Travel villas set on a hillside above Kalkan.
Tepe Ev sits slightly above its neighbours, commanding exceptional sea views over Kalkan and as far as the Xanthos valley and Patara beach beyond. The villa has been cleverly designed to ensure your privacy by the pool, so you can bask in the sunshine, read in the shade or just sit with a drink and take in the stunning view without being disturbed. With just two bedrooms rather than Kalkan’s customary five or six, Tepe Ev is ideal for a couple or a smaller family. There’s no compromise on the little luxuries however, so be prepared to be thoroughly indulged; in addition to the beautiful infinity pool there’s a small plunge pool just off the master bedroom, with stylish interiors that can easily rival any of Kalkan’s much larger holiday homes. For an afternoon at the beach or an evening meal at one of the celebrated rooftop restaurants, Kalkan is just a five-minute drive down the hill, with plenty of taxis available if you’d prefer a glass or two with dinner. Car hire is included in your holiday, but as the villa sits high above Kalkan, we also include private transfers from the airport so there’s no need to negotiate the steep local roads on your first day. The views from the top more than reward any effort!
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 2 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, opens up to plunge pool and terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room to main pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1.50m throughout), accessed via Roman steps
- Plunge pool off master bedroom
- Private hillside location
- Steep semi-paved concrete road leads up to villa
- Private transfer included
- Hire car will be delivered to villa due to steep entrance (upgrade to Dacia Duster included)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Shop 5min drive
- Kalkan (shops/restaurants/beach clubs) 7min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your 2019 Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
View holiday Booking Conditions