In this section...
- Unique 1 bedroom villa in Kalkan
- Stunning sea views
- Close to Mahal Beach Club
- Private setting
Kalkan has no shortage of statement villas, but couple-sized properties are a little more elusive, especially if you you’re looking for a pool and privacy too. Step forward Villa Sun, a sweet one-bedroom hideaway with sweeping views across the whole of Kalkan bay.
One of three beautiful White Collection properties, Villa Sun is appealingly private, whether you’re dining by the pool or enjoying a lie-in and stunning views from the galleried master bedroom. Floor-to-ceiling glass floods the interiors with brilliant southern light, whilst outside you’ll find both sun and shade in garden and on the pool terrace. Cleverly adapting to the hillside space, the infinity pool extends into the villa itself, so you can step straight from your morning shower into the immaculate blue, with uninterrupted views across the bay beyond.
Kalkan is famous for both its beach clubs and its excellent restaurants, and at Villa Sun you’re well placed to take full advantage of both. Directly below your villa is the Mahal Beach Club, where you can have a meal, dive into the sea or take a water taxi into Kalkan. And if you decide to linger on into evening, enjoying a cocktail by the harbour or dinner in the old town, taxis are reasonably priced and plentiful for the short ride home.
A hire car is included for your holiday, but for those who prefer not to drive, it’s just a 20-minute walk to the shops, restaurants, cafes and bars of Kalkan. For a larger party or perhaps a special occasion, Villa Sun is available to rent together with Villa Sea and Villa Sky, providing a unique chance to share this magical spot with family and friends without compromising on each other’s privacy.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Small open-plan living/kitchen area with TV and DVD (English speaking news channels), leads to pool terrace via front door
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, slimline dishwasher
- Shower room with steps directly down to pool
First floor (mezzanine)
- Spiral open-plan staircase (no handrail) leads up to bedroom
- Double bedroom (200cm x 200cm bed) with large window facing the sea
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Private infinity swimming pool 2m x 5m (depth 1.45), accessed via steps from shower room
- 13 steps up to villa
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £11pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Mahal Beach Club 5min walk
- Restaurant 5min walk
- Kalkan 5min drive
- Kalkan harbour by sea taxi from Mahal Beach Club 10min journey
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
The holiday overall was very enjoyable. Kitty was exceptional, and responded with any answers to questions immediately. She recommended Hasan when ordering a taxi and he became virtually our personal chauffeur. I would like to add how efficient he was, and never let us down. A very nice man who requires a special mention.
We have been to Kalkan before and stayed at the Korsan Suites which was also good. Two very different holidays on either side of the bay but both good.Matthew Miller, June 2022
Our stay at villa Sun was a great opener to the season and the accommodation location and standard was great with great access to the Mahal Beach below.The information and support from Kitty and team was exceptional.
Craig Broadley, May 2022
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions