In this section...
- Simply luxurious
- Stylish and contemporary
- Stunning views
- Ideal for large families or groups of friends
The stylish and contemporary villa sits above Kalamar Bay in a dramatic elevated position next to Villa Lapis.
With four en-suite bedrooms and its own rooftop bar, the villa has the feel of a luxurious small hotel, ideally suited to groups of friends or families looking for a high degree of comfort. The crowning glory is the ultra-glamorous swimming pool, with a specially designed shallow end which allows you to take your sun lounger right into the water: a first in Kalkan and an innovative way to keep cool! The view from here is simply mesmerising, encompassing the whole electric-blue sweep of Kalamar bay and its islands in the distance. For those looking for a bit more action, the Kalamar Beach Club is just a short drive away with a good choice of watersports on offer.
Zaffre’s roof terrace is a natural focal point in the early evening; enjoy the perfect sundowner here before dinner in Kalkan, or settle in for a magical evening under the stars in your own private bar.
For larger groups, Villa Zaffre can be combined with the five bedroom Villa Lapis. Although next door, both properties are entirely independent and relatively private from one another.
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, DVD/CD player and music amplifier; leads to front pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to private balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliette balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to private balcony
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Rooftop terrace with bar and seating area
- 17 steps up to villa
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- All bedrooms are sea facing
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Built-in barbeque
- Infinity swimming pool 13m x 4.5m (depth 0.25m – 1.70m), shallow 25cm sunbathing area
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach 5min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 5min drive or 20min steep walk
- Kalamar Beach Club 3min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Villa Zaffre is a stunning villa. We had three generations staying and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Kalkan and its people are very friendly and welcoming. The restaurants are never ending in their selections and the Beach Clubs add an additional element to the town.
Mrs Lacey – August 2018
Simpson Travel made the whole booking process painless. Their experience is really highlighted in covering details such as airport hotels, car parking and car hire. Each transaction was totally painless. The two villas we stayed in Zaffre and Korsan Taş Bahçe were both beautiful, as was the resort. I have no doubt that we will be using Simpson services again.
Lynn Barnes – August 2018
We loved our first visit to Kalkan. Villa Zaffre has amazing views and was a perfect base for all our family and friends. Would highly recommend Kirsti, the local representative, and Simpson Travel to anyone. We all want to go back!
Mrs Conway – July 2018
The villa overlooking Kalkan and Kalamar bays was spectacular in every way. The accommodation was beautiful and the views spectacular. Everything was tastefully done – from the kitchen equipment to the poolside furniture. We were sorry to leave!
Mr Johnson – June 2016
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions