In this section...
- Mesmerising views
- Hillside location
- Wonderful terrace space
- Peaceful and quiet
Perched on the hillside with magnificent panoramas of Kalkan Bay on one side and the traditional village of Ordu on the other, Villa Ilda offers the opportunity to experience the tranquillity of the countryside with a lively cosmopolitan resort just on your doorstep.
Villa Ilda was definitely built to impress, spread over three floors with ever more amazing views from each successive increase in height. The vast living area opens onto a stone terrace where you can enjoy breakfast overlooking the pool or pre-dinner drinks before the trip to Kalkan to indulge in some delicious Turkish cuisine and low key night life.
The interiors are sleek and chic – more New York Loft than Turkish Fishing Village, creating a pleasing contrast with the beautiful natural surroundings. Peaceful and quiet, this is a stunning retreat within easy access of all the smart resort facilities of Kalkan.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, DVD, music amplifier; leads to large terrace with seating area and projector with sliding doors for shade
- Kitchen includes electric oven, hob, microwave, coffee maker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- WC with washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and TVs; leads to shared balcony
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and TV; leads to shared balcony
Lower ground floor
- Accessed by external staircase
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with TV; leads to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with TV; leads to pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Approximately 32 steps up to pool area and further 17 steps up to main house
- All bedrooms are sea facing
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Outdoor stone oven for barbeque with built-in seating area
- Infinity swimming pool 12m x 4m (depth 1.40m – 1.80m) with Roman steps and ladder
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava - £10pp)
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8 due to drops
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Mini-market (Kordere village) 2min drive
- Beach/shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 8min drive
- Patara beach 25min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence and 1 Group D Dacia Duster or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Yet again a great holiday with Simpson Travel
Mr Twinn – June 2016
Villa Ilda is the perfect place for a relaxed family break. The views are wonderful and the villa is spacious, extremely well laid out (inside and out) and brilliantly well equipped. We really enjoyed our stay there and were hugely disappointed to have to leave.
Miss Ellis – May 2016
We had s great holiday in Villa ILDA in Kankan.The views from the villa are superb,also very quiet and relaxing, Ramazan and Umran so helpful and ensured our holiday was such a great success. Chris Young went out of his way to solve any problems. Great Holiday
Mr Twinn – September 2015
Villa Ilda is a wonderful property; fantastic location with stunning views to sea and beautiful sunrise/sunsets. The space is well planned for a large party with a choice of outside eating areas, balconies and a shaded pavillion to shelter from the midday sun. The setting is tranquil but within easy reach of Kalkan with good local food in plentiful supply. This is a true Simpson Secret!
Mr Haynes – June 2015
We stayed at Villa Ilda in Kalkan at the end of June, a family of 3 adults. The information on the website cannot do it justice. The Villa itself is magnificent, the views are breath taking and it is the most tranquil and peaceful setting for a holiday and yet just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Kalkan, or 15 minutes to Islamlar. Well done to Simpson for discovering this gem, unfortunately it's secret is now out.
Mr Mullins – June 2015
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Taurus Mountains, cosmopolitan Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and is a stylish, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores.
The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars with their colourful cocktails and rooftop restaurants where you can tuck into a wonderful variety of delicious food, and enjoy impeccable service wherever you dine.
View holiday Booking Conditions